Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thepromises Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thepromises Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Aady

"I'm sorry," she said with a sad expression. She bit her lips, tears was forming in her eyes. "I really am." She closed her eyes and a tear dropped down on her face. He held back his tears. "Why, why are you crying when I'm the one who's supposed to cry?" he held her shaking hands. "Why?" he chokes out. #StoryTeller #thepromises #Captioned #savinggrace #ruthlessnature

read more
But sometimes we can't have it all, right?

#captioned# "I'm sorry," she said with a sad expression. 
She bit her lips, tears was forming in her eyes. 
"I really am."

She closed her eyes and a tear dropped down 
on her face.  

He held back his tears. "Why, why are you crying when I'm the one who's supposed to cry?" he held her shaking hands. "Why?" he chokes out.

Aditya Parmar

Not every hand can hold promises.
not every hand csn melt the ice .😎 #NojotoQuote promises are kept to be broken,so beware of such fake people .

@prilaga #promisesofgod #promisestour #laligapromises #emptypromises #playfulpromises #nopromises #brokenpromises #letterthepromises #biblepromises #promisestokeep #promises #pinkypromises #100daysofbiblepromises #promiseskept #nocompromises #keepingpromises #makepromiseshappen #hispromises #fakepromises #easternpromises #promisesfulfilled #thepromises #promisespromises #prilaga #godspromises #promisesfromgod #godpromises

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification