Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cafestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cafestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best cafe in the world, best cafes in delhi to celebrate birthday, best cafes in delhi for date, cafe for birthday celebration in delhi, cafes in cp for birthday,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Prahelika

Lakshmi Menon

Cafe memories #cafestory #collegediaries #Love

read more

Seema Sharma

A cup of tea to two cups of coffee …. At a coffee shop Ankush went and asked “bhai ek cup badhiya chai milegi kya”… Like a typical Indian we all crave for a cup of tea after doing or not doing something.. Ankush after finishing his all the work had took a break near a coffee shop only for a cup of tea. The person he asked said “yeah which tea would you like sir”. Ankush said “bhai badhiya dudh aur kadak adrk wali”. A girl and her friend was sitting next to the counter and she heard all this an #ShortStory #yqstory #yqenglish #yostowrimo #cafestory #mywritingmywords #स्नेह_के_साथी

read more
A cup of tea to two cups of coffee...

Read In the Caption A cup of tea to two cups of coffee ….

At a coffee shop Ankush went and asked “bhai ek cup badhiya chai milegi kya”…
Like a typical Indian we all crave for a cup of tea after doing or not doing something.. 
Ankush after finishing his all the work had took a break near a coffee shop only for a cup of tea.
The person he asked said “yeah which tea would you like sir”.
Ankush said “bhai badhiya dudh aur kadak adrk wali”.
A girl and her friend was sitting next to the counter and she heard all this an

Sakshi Jasrotia

#ShortStory #yourquotebaba #yostowrimo #cafestory #cafediaries #yqbaba It started from the coffee shop, on the corner of the street. While sipping from mug, my eyes met a small girl standing across the street. Her braid was untidy and clothes were torn, but the smile she wore, was fresh & pure. Thought of giving her money first, and then I withdrew. It’s been 20 years now, her smile is still the same. I am glad I offered her admission in my school instead of money. She also worked hard t

read more
It started from the coffee shop, on the corner of the street. 
While sipping from mug, my eyes met a small girl standing across the street. Her braid was untidy and clothes were torn, but the smile she wore, was fresh & pure. Thought of giving her money first, and then I withdrew. 
     It’s been 20 years now, her smile is still the same. I am glad I offered her admission in my school instead of money. She also worked hard to prove I was right. 
I still love to visit the coffee shop, on the corner of the street & proud to see how she runs the place.💕 #shortstory #yourquotebaba #yostowrimo #cafestory #cafediaries #yqbaba

It started from the coffee shop, on the corner of the street. 
While sipping from mug, my eyes met a small girl standing across the street. Her braid was untidy and clothes were torn, but the smile she wore, was fresh & pure. Thought of giving her money first, and then I withdrew. 
     It’s been 20 years now, her smile is still the same. I am glad I offered her admission in my school instead of money. She also worked hard t

Anuj Jain

Cafe Everyday he would come at exactly 10.30 am in his shabby clothes and unkempt, unhygienic looks and reeking of sweat. The cafe though not chic was no ragtag place either with youngsters and office goers frequenting it. He would sit in a far away corner all by himself and pensively read the newspaper kept in the cafe. The waiter would without even his order place a cup of tea and a couple of biscuits for him. The cashier wouldn't even look at him though he would have never allowed him in #ShortStory #YoSimWriMo #anujjain #cafestory

read more
Cafe

Story in Caption Cafe

Everyday he would come at exactly 10.30 am in his shabby clothes and unkempt, unhygienic looks and reeking of sweat. 
The cafe though not chic was no ragtag place either with youngsters and office goers frequenting it. 
He would sit in a far away corner all by himself and pensively read the newspaper kept in the cafe. 
The waiter would without even his order place a cup of tea and a couple of biscuits for him. 
The cashier wouldn't even look at him though he would have never allowed him in

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification