Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thephotograph Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thephotograph Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thep status, krung thep maha nakhon, krung thep, thep mahesuan, hot couple images with love quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #chitstory #yostowrimo #thephotograph Nostalgia hit me. The era of an almost tech free time. Well, apart from my heart and mind, those times have been wistfully captured in black and white photos preserved in albums that seem heavy for little fingers. I love to go through them and have safely kept most of our family photo albums in my home till date. One day, post my marriage and two kids, I leisurely opened one of the albums to smell and savor the past. Ah! The good ol'

read more
THE PHOTOGRAPH #yqbaba #shortstory #chitstory #yostowrimo #thephotograph 

Nostalgia hit me. The era of an almost tech free time. Well, apart from my heart and mind, those times have been wistfully captured in black and white photos preserved in albums that seem heavy for little fingers. I love to go through them and have safely kept most of our family photo albums in my home till date. 

One day, post my marriage and two kids, I leisurely opened one of the albums to smell and savor the past. Ah! The good ol'

Anuj Jain

The Photograph "O let not Time deceive you, You cannot conquer Time." This note written on a black and white photograph tumbled out of the album found in Dad's old trunk while I was clearing up the store room. How smart and handsome he used to look and in this particular picture he was holding a badminton racket and was with a few friends all of them with those wooden badminton rackets. I could identify all except the one who was clinging on to Dad. I took the pic to him and he looked at it #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #anujjain #thephotograph

read more
The Photograph

Story in Caption.  The Photograph

"O let not Time deceive you,
You cannot conquer Time."
This note written on a black and white photograph tumbled out of the album found in Dad's old trunk while I was clearing up the store room. 
How smart and handsome he used to look and in this particular picture he was holding a badminton racket and was with a few friends all of them with those wooden badminton rackets. 
I could identify all except the one who was clinging on to Dad. 
I took the pic to him and he looked at it

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification