Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best goingoutstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best goingoutstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poem of going away from someone you love in hindi, how to keep conversation going with girl, my life is going to change quotes, today is going to be a good day quotes, life is going to change quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #yostowrimo #ShortStory #goingoutstory #chitstory Ramesh Iyengar, C. A. C.S was proudly displayed on my husband's visiting card . A typical traditional, ritual loving, God fearing, religious person, that was him, my Ramu. And me? A bindaas, agnostic, non religious, fun loving human stuck with him for a lifetime no thanks to parental pressure. Well, i must admit that his self started business was not only bringing in the bread and butter, but the jam too and as such I had no complaints

read more
'I'm never going out with you again' #yqbaba #yostowrimo #shortstory #goingoutstory #chitstory 

Ramesh Iyengar, C. A. C.S was proudly displayed on my husband's visiting card . A typical traditional, ritual loving, God fearing, religious person, that was him, my Ramu. And me? A bindaas, agnostic, non religious, fun loving human stuck with him for a lifetime no thanks to parental pressure. Well, i must admit that his self started business was not only bringing in the bread and butter, but the jam too and as such I had no complaints

dharkanein

'W-what happened?' Rubbing off sweat from her face she asked looking at him lying down on floor. He managed to smile with pain, but eyes smiling with satisfaction. 'I thou-ght they took you away. But I fought bravely. See.' 'What nonsense? Why would they do so?' Kneeling down she reached his forehead and touched a small cut over his right temple. She flinched and he groaned. 'I told you, night before, I would be hoping to Jennie's for the lady's night out. How could you forget!' 'My bad. Sor #goingoutstory #stowrimo

read more
Love is blind 'W-what happened?' Rubbing off sweat from her face she asked looking at him lying down on floor. 

He managed to smile with pain, but eyes smiling with satisfaction. 'I thou-ght they took you away. But I fought bravely. See.'

'What nonsense? Why would they do so?' Kneeling down she reached his forehead and touched a small cut over his right temple. She flinched and he groaned. 'I told you, night before, I would be hoping to Jennie's for the lady's night out. How could you forget!'

'My bad. Sor

Anuj Jain

Going Out Childhood, ah if only I can visit it again, was a constant refrain of my wife. You don't have to revisit it you have to live it was mine every time. Hey Anuj what would you say if I give you a couple of passes for the water park for Sunday, with rides and food free for the entire day, said Rashmi leaning over my desk while I was busy completing the project that the sourfaced boss had ordered to be complete by that day only. Ah! and why this sudden benevolence today, your boyfriend d #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #anujjain #goingoutstory

read more
Going Out

Story in Caption.  Going Out

Childhood, ah if only I can visit it again, was a constant refrain of my wife. 
You don't have to revisit it you have to live it was mine every time.
Hey Anuj what would you say if I give you a couple of passes for the water park for Sunday, with rides and food free for the entire day, said Rashmi leaning over my desk while I was busy completing the project that the sourfaced boss had ordered to be complete by that day only. 
Ah! and why this sudden benevolence today, your boyfriend d

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification