Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TryLove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TryLove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about Its dare for uhh😜😜 Soch smjh kr choose krna Jo song aaega aapko vo song mere liye status me likhna padega with my pic kk 😅😅 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 sbko send kro jinse bat nhi krte unko bb😉😉 Try it!! 😁 Reply me first😝, hindi poetry about love, #ucbrowser is cool! fast, smart and secure with u3 kernel. try it, feel it!, button poetry love, try to understand my feelings quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Krishna Kant Agarwalla

YourQuote Baba Japan annually holds Hiroshima Peace Memorial Ceremony on 6th August. This day the world witnessed the last most destructive thing during the final stage of World War II — the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. 2 nuclear bombs killed thousands of civilians and destroyed the cities. And the coming generation of Japan suffered from the damage. The world doesn't learn, we still have wars going on derived out of hate. #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #stopwar #notenough #TryLove

read more
And still we try to conquer hatered through weapon
Where just two words with love and calmness could have done the magic!!!  YourQuote Baba Japan annually holds Hiroshima Peace Memorial Ceremony on 6th August.

This day the world witnessed the last most destructive thing during the final stage of World War II — the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. 

2 nuclear bombs killed thousands of civilians and destroyed the cities. And the coming generation of Japan suffered from the damage. 

The world doesn't learn, we still have wars going on derived out of hate.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification