Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATifnohumanwillexist Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATifnohumanwillexist Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about atif aslam love quotes, atif aslam and arijit singh new song, songs of arijit singh and atif aslam, the new song of atif aslam, atif aslam and arijit singh mashup,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Dipa Rani G.

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifnohumanwillexist • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Several people are wondering these days due to the rising upheaval caused due to #coronavirus that is it going to be the end of the world.✨ Our this challenge is inspired by the same thoughts. Imagine the situation that what would you do if you wake up one day in a world having no humans left except you and write about it. 💚 • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Then I would be sure that I m in hell!  OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifnohumanwillexist • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

Several people are wondering these days due to the rising upheaval caused due to #coronavirus that is it going to be the end of the world.✨ 

Our this challenge is inspired by the same thoughts. Imagine the situation that what would you do if you wake up one day in a world having no humans left except you and write about it. 💚 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifnohumanwillexist • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Several people are wondering these days due to the rising upheaval caused due to #coronavirus that is it going to be the end of the world.✨ Our this challenge is inspired by the same thoughts. Imagine the situation that what would you do if you wake up one day in a world having no humans left except you and write about it. 💚 • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
I would be scared 
but with no choice
I would explore the jungles🌳🌴
befriend animals🐝🐞🐒
survive on fruits 🍋🍊🍎
live life as in primitive era
write poems on the rocks🏞⛰
and live in solitude OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifnohumanwillexist • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

Several people are wondering these days due to the rising upheaval caused due to #coronavirus that is it going to be the end of the world.✨ 

Our this challenge is inspired by the same thoughts. Imagine the situation that what would you do if you wake up one day in a world having no humans left except you and write about it. 💚 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification