Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SattyPuns Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SattyPuns Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about satty meaning, satty, satty vachan, satty sofa, gardening love puns,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Satish Chandra

You're still not home dude unless the door is opened! 😂😂 #SattyPuns #SattyFun #returnhome each time. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I knock the door or press the door bell.

Without doing this I'm still not at home,

Practically.

- Satty  You're still not home dude unless the door is opened! 😂😂

#sattypuns

#sattyfun

#returnhome each time.

Satish Chandra

#FreakySattyMemes - Back with some different flavour using the #ILikeYou challenge #SattyPuns #yqbaba Lead Roles - #Bhai

read more
SACHIN - "You know what, I like you but, Papa allow nahi krenge."😭

SAKET BHAI - "You know what, I like you. Lekin thoda side hat jao, Aur bhi log hain queue mein mere liye."😎

NIHARIKA - "You know what, I like you. To tum marr kyun nahi jaate kahin jaake?"😈

ANKIT - "You know what, I like you but, I'm sorry, peechli wali ka hangover nahi utra abhi."🤒

UMANG - "You know what, I like you but, I love my responsibilities more."🤓

SANDEEP - "You know what, I like you but, Naukri ka panga hai abhi."🙄

SAURABH - "You know what, I like you but, I love PUNS more. Hence, Block me."😝

& Finally,

TANISHA - "You know what, I like you but NAHI PATUNGI BHAI."💀 #FreakySattyMemes - Back with some different flavour using the #ilikeyou challenge

#SattyPuns

#YQbaba

Lead Roles -

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification