Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anotherdaywithoutyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anotherdaywithoutyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thank you god for giving me another year of my life, thank you for another year of my life quotes, how to deal with hatred for another person, love one another quotes, love one another poem,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Another day
Without you beside me
It feels like it's been ages
That I heard your soothing voice
Felt the warmth of your hands in mine
I know we are not meant to be
But the heart refuses to understand
And give up on you
I wish my heart too gives up on you
Like you gave up on me.... #anotherdaywithoutyou #ages #time #giveuponyou #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Bizz_are_ Soul

Sunsets make me believe everything in this world is travelling in time. What do sunsets make you believe? #SunSetsBelieve #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #anotherdaywithoutyou #yqtales

read more
I can survive,
another day,
without you... Sunsets make me believe everything in this world is travelling in time. What do sunsets make you believe? #sunsetsbelieve #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#anotherdaywithoutyou 
#yqtales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification