Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fullpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fullpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

I am full neither 
in heart nor
in mind
because part of my heart
is filled with your memories
disturbing part of my mind 
to think fully....  #fullpoem #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqquotes #yqenglish #challenge #newwritersclub

Nishtha Goswami

#fullpoem He seared himself for her, like the sun does for moon, making her angelic, like a garden with flowers strewn. He embellished her, each day adding a new layer. She savored the splendor, oblivious to his care. He yearned for her attention, days turning to years.

read more
He seared himself for her, as the Sun does for Moon,
making her angelic, like a garden with flowers strewn.  #FullPoem 
He seared himself for her, like the sun does for moon,
making her angelic, like a garden with flowers strewn.

He embellished her, each day adding a new layer.
She savored the splendor, oblivious to his care.

He yearned for her attention, days turning to years.

First Last

I love revolving around your paradise to feel your enthrall thrilling of divine consciousness, your smile simile a drug or nectar, but it works for enhancing my aurora simile Saturn! I love brainwashing, except breathing is impossible, either you like me or not, but my love is for you mystic or you can relate with mastic gum; beyond your imagination. Mystic: A person who seeks by contemplation and self-surrender to obtain unity with or absorption into the Deity or the absolute, or who believe #Consciousness #Universe #peace #loveyou #read #randomthoughts #salute #nojotoenglish #fullpoem #therightanswer

read more
 I love revolving around your paradise to feel your enthrall thrilling of divine consciousness, your smile simile a drug or nectar, but it works for enhancing my aurora simile Saturn!

I love brainwashing, except breathing is impossible, either you like me or not, but my love is for you mystic or you can relate with mastic gum; beyond your imagination. 

Mystic: A person who seeks by contemplation and self-surrender to obtain unity with or absorption into the Deity or the absolute, or who believe

First Last

A fully protected principle is to become a student of the universe, when you are full, good nature is being transmitted in your heart, you are being nurtured and Integration of the mind becomes vivid, you are able to nurture others. Cultivate essence that can help you to make your version universal, as well as interplay for the correction of others. The heart knows how to care, it's the profound revision feature with a divine Interrelation. 💓➖🤝➖💓➖🤝➖💓➖🤝➖💓➖🤝➖💓 #fullpoem #Universe #salute nojotoe #Nature #peace #sacrifice #nojotoenglish #mature #therightanswer #transformation🧘🎶✨💫🕉️🌈🌅✍️

read more
 A fully protected principle is to become a student of the universe, when you are full, good nature is being transmitted in your heart, you are being nurtured and Integration of the mind becomes vivid, you are able to nurture others. Cultivate essence that can help you to make your version universal, as well as interplay for the correction of others. The heart knows how to care, it's the profound revision feature with a divine Interrelation. 
💓➖🤝➖💓➖🤝➖💓➖🤝➖💓➖🤝➖💓
#fullpoem #universe #salute #nojotoe

nikita sahu

#pagalladki #fullpoem #Like,share,comment

read more
Ek pagal si ladki, 
pagalon ki tarah tujhpe marti hai...
Ek umeed se rozana tera intzar karti hai,
Tu aayega ye bol ke khud ko behala leti hai....
Ek pagal si ladki,
Pagalon ki tarah tujhpe marti hai....
Vo apne naam se pehale, tera naam likha karti hai..
Uski baaton me teri hi mehak rehati hai....
Ek pagal si ladki,
Pagalon ki tarah tujhpe marti hai...
Tera hi naam leke subh vo utha karti hai,
Tujhse bichadne se bhi bahot darti hai....
Apni fikar nahi use, bas teri parvah karti hai,
Tujhse milne ke liye, sabse jhoot vo bola karti hai....
Ek pagal si ladki,
Vaise shouk nahi use,daant sabse khane ka,
Lekin Teri Mohabbat me use ye bhi acha lagta hai... 
Ek pagal si ladki,
Vaise nind nahi aati use, par tere khawab ko chune ke liye, 
Zabardasti vo soya karti hai.....
Ek pagal si ladki,
Pagalon ki tarah tujhpe marti hai..... #NojotoQuote #pagalladki #fullpoem #like,share,comment

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification