Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best her_series Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best her_series Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about signs of falling in love with her, shayari in hindi to show love for her, happy birthday my love quotes for her, love quotes in hindi for her, long i love you quotes for her,

• 1 Followers
  • 339 Stories

Blue Butterfly

Conversations which they never had; dreams and desires which remained literally being temptations and imaginations; when making him realize the world inside was worth more than the apathy; He retorted himself into writing. gathering such all wasteful excesses; as the discarded grains carried by the ants; lining all of them up in free verses, holding mostly one-sided discourses; #yourquote #yqbaba #peppeboy #her_series #uselessdevotion #saniyaiyappan #dustedmemories #onesidediscourse

read more
Dusted memories  
Conversations which they never had; dreams and desires which remained literally being temptations and imaginations; when making him realize the world inside was worth more than the apathy; He retorted himself into writing.

gathering such all wasteful excesses;
as the discarded grains carried
by the ants;
lining all of them up in free verses,
holding mostly one-sided discourses;

Blue Butterfly

Extract all your poetries,
every ounce till the last;
before your wound
settles in solacing embraces 
with the healing.   #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #her_series #extractpoetries #fromwound #solaceinembrace #healing

Blue Butterfly

HeR

The love i hide
within the spaces of my verse,
remains blank— reflecting silence. 

I trust in my conscience hopefully;
someone shall devise a decoding,
reading these loVe aloud someday
buried within these short spaces—
the language of quietness,
which SHe shaped fluent.  #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #Reemakallingal #languageofquiteness #fluentsilences 

PC: Pinterest

Blue Butterfly

You and I 
shall never become strangers again;
yoU may now appear 
mere in my thoughts though, 
but
my poetry shall never resemble
anything alike 
'the unfamiliar YOu' ! #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #anaswararajan #youandi #poetry

PC: Instagram

Blue Butterfly

Your eyes behold the finest amaranthine that my senses have ever tasted; Hold 'em open, wide and stare; reflecting from them wild adjectives, pleasuring from the untamed verbs which I piercingly unleash onto you. #yourquote #yqbaba #yqenglish #Amaranthine #peppeboy #her_series #finestwine #lostsenses

read more

Your eyes behold the finest amaranthine 
that my senses have ever tasted; 
Hold 'em open, wide and stare;
reflecting from them wild adjectives,
pleasuring from the untamed verbs
which I piercingly unleash onto you.

Blue Butterfly

"I have become used to you;
I grace in my failure, 
of failing in your absence;
In my quest to feel unloved ever,
I learned to unlearn, 
moving beyond your love.

If you wanna ever leave, she said;
ensure, you leave behind no remains,
including me" #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #her_series #unlove #unlearn #leavenever #remains

Blue Butterfly

When tears spoke mightier than words. #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #her_series #letters #Envelopes #driedtears #silencesspeak

read more
Envelopes continued to receive;
never failing for the 
last twenty some years;

And never it did unfollow
it's regular pattern;
A blank white sheet,
neatly folded thrice;
bottom right edge,
carrying trace of a single tear, dried ! When tears spoke mightier than words. 

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #her_series #letters #envelopes #driedtears #silencesspeak

Blue Butterfly

sleepless nights inked in blue, swayed across as crumbled pieces of papers; Icecream memories of rainy nights, crave raptures on the throbbing blood veins; Despair yelling in silence, creaking bones; #yourquote #yqbaba #despair #yqenglish #peppeboy #her_series #rippingskins #deeperburns

read more
                                              .                                                                   .  
sleepless nights inked in blue, 
swayed across as crumbled pieces of papers; 

Icecream memories of rainy nights, 
crave raptures on the throbbing blood veins; 

Despair yelling in silence, creaking bones;

Blue Butterfly

Saps from the raw mangoes 
we shared;
Her memories, 
in the sweltering sun
still stings like 
burns from the rashes. #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #mangosaps #burns #swelteringsun 

PC: Pinterest

Blue Butterfly

HeR;

Relentless recitals and stories
over sleepless nights of conversations,
exchanged with countless bottles
now lying scattered, empty; 

In futile, now regular,
gathering them all,
some little low cost happiness
I bargain;
for better deals of exchanges 
with this occasional visiting scrap buyer.  PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #charlesbukowski #anumol #her_series #emptybottlestories #scarpbuyer
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification