Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best strangerdiaries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best strangerdiaries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with a stranger quotes, quotes about falling in love with a stranger, i cant believe im in love with a stranger, falling in love with a stranger, suddenly im in love with a stranger,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Abid

#Pinterest It had been days and weeks since I had an opportunity to meet her again , as soon as I landed in India, I made it to her orphanage once again but this time I was in for a serious shock,... she had left her job, and her aunt had expired.. Even in my wildest dreams I had not thought of such a calamity befalling on me add to that I had no contact of hers.. On asking at the reception, another lady feigned ignorance first and then reluctantly revealed that she has left the country and got #yqbaba #yqsayyed #strangerdiaries

read more
No sign of her..
Did I just lose her or was destiny playing truant with me?  #pinterest
It had been days and weeks since I had an opportunity to meet her again , as soon as I landed in India, I made it to her orphanage once again but this time I was in for a serious shock,... she had left her job, and her aunt had expired.. Even in my wildest dreams I had not thought of such a calamity befalling on me add to that I had no contact of hers..
On asking at the reception, another lady feigned ignorance first and then reluctantly revealed that she has left the country and got

Abid

On reaching the orphanage, I came to know that she lives besides it with her ailing aunt and handles the kids at the orphanage.. Her aunt too frail to walk and the kids too energetic to hold on.. She had loads of responsibilities on her brittle shoulders.. I came to know that she had a lot of chores daily and that kept her busy from the outside world.. I met her, exchanged pleasantries and asked her about herself, she was initially shy but slowly opened up. It was lovely conversing with her.., #yqlove #yqmuse #strangerdiaries

read more
Finally we met...

(story in caption)   On reaching the orphanage, I came to know that she lives besides it with her ailing aunt and handles the kids at the orphanage..
Her aunt too frail to walk and the kids too energetic to hold on.. She had loads of responsibilities on her brittle shoulders..
I came to know that she had a lot of chores daily and that kept her busy from the outside world..
I met her, exchanged pleasantries and asked her about herself, she was initially shy but slowly opened up.
 It was lovely conversing with her..,

Abid

Days passed into weeks and I couldn't find her again.. I thought leaving my address inscribed on the flower would do the trick but it didn't.. How naive of me! The very next day I visited the florist and asked her about the mystery girls whereabouts.. On enquiring, she said that she herself hasn't seen her for quite a few days.. I cursed my luck and was about to leave when she handed me a small piece of paper neatly folded and glued to its mouth meant for me.. She had left me a note and had #yqlove #yqmuse #strangerdiaries

read more

The note had it all...
(story in caption)  Days passed into weeks and I couldn't find her again..

I thought leaving my address inscribed on the flower would do the trick but it didn't.. How naive of me!

The very next day I visited the florist and asked her about the mystery girls whereabouts.. On enquiring, she said that she herself hasn't seen her for quite a few days..
I cursed my luck and was about to leave when she handed me a small piece of paper neatly folded and glued to its mouth meant for me..

She had left me a note and had

Abid

The orchids were beautiful but she was much more than that, all grace and modesty, smile that would melt hearts and beauty that would make one swoon in delight. We crossed paths but it looked like as if we knew each other from previous years.. I ardently stared at her and kept wondering was this a new beginning in my chapter of life? Was this love at first sight or mere adulation. Will we meet once again? Continously thinking about her I left from the pavement of the book store and spent a #yqbaba #yqstory #yqsayyed #strangerdiaries #strangersdream

read more
....... Story in caption
 The orchids were beautiful but she was much more than that, all grace and modesty, smile that would melt hearts and  beauty that would make one swoon in delight.
We crossed paths but it looked like as if we knew each other from previous years.. 
I ardently stared at her and kept wondering was this a new beginning in my chapter of life? 
Was this love at first sight or mere adulation. 
Will we meet once again? 
Continously thinking about her I left from the pavement of the book store and spent a

Abid

A single glance of her with my favorite flowers, Mesmerized me and I couldn't stop thinking of her the remaining day and night. Did I know her or had met her before I just couldn't think of a reason and forget her sight. Her dark blackberry eyes and that mole on her right cheek left me flabbergasted, After that it was a sleepless night till her beautiful face, in my memories lasted. PC: pinterest #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #newwritersclub #strangersLove #yqmuse #strangerdiaries

read more
And the
 story continues...
(read caption)  A single glance of her with my favorite flowers,
Mesmerized me and I couldn't stop thinking of her the remaining day and night.
Did I know her or had met her before I just couldn't think of a reason and forget her sight.
Her dark blackberry eyes and that mole on her right cheek left me flabbergasted, 
After that it was a sleepless night till her beautiful face, in my memories lasted. 

PC: pinterest

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification