Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Mouths Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Mouths Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about small minds and big mouths, mouths, child sleep with mouth open, sleep with mouth open, mout ki shayari in hindi,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

R.S.Meghwal

Preeti

Heart Beat increases when, two mouths meet in a kiss.. it is a small touch between pairs of lips that can blow
the mind .It feels like fire within bones like 
soul has returned into the water like every
part came from a dead star is alive again #Heartbeat #mouths#meet#nojotoenglish

Deepannita Sankretik

#poem

read more
A girl is pure until she got stains, they say, claps! 
Again, she is questioned until she gets her stains, claps again! 
We live in a society where taboos are believed more than people, 
Where man made rules are more important than values!
Where we're asked to shut our mouths about it, 
When some are dying because they had shut their mouths too! 
Period!
Periods!

Malak Tariq

There are a million mouths out there , admirers , slanderers, sugar coated talks and bitter battles ! Through all these crackled constellations ; We find our Moon - our reflection ! The one that doesn't hide the flaws but yes , it takes a million mouths to find the true one ! It takes stars , yes stars ....to navigate the moonlit sky! #writer#poetsofnojoto#truelove#realcompanions#Moon#Stars#words#Poetry#writeups

read more
It took a million constellations
And an endless gaze -
For me to count the stars that granted my Wish !
The wish , when it came true ,
I saw my Moon ! 

~M. There are a million mouths out there , admirers , slanderers, sugar coated talks and bitter battles ! Through all these crackled constellations ; We find our Moon - our reflection ! The one that doesn't hide the flaws but yes , it takes a million mouths to find the true one ! It takes stars , yes stars ....to navigate the moonlit sky!

#writer#poetsofnojoto#truelove#realcompanions#moon#stars#words#poetry#writeups

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification