Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unsaiddream Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unsaiddream Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unsaid love poems for her, unsaid love quotes, unsaid words quotes in hindi, unsaid emily lyrics julie and the phantoms, unsaid quotes in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Nalini Rupam

Day-1 Q-1. Have you added any new habit in you life in last 2 days or planning to start? You- Oh yes, I am going to wake up early tomorrow” Q-2. Have you been regularly doing anything for 10 days? You-“Yeah why not I have recently starting doing 1,2,3....n number of things. #yqbaba #diary #newbeginning #day1 #unsaiddream #unsaiddreams

read more
Have you done anything ever regularly? Day-1
Q-1.
Have you added any new habit in you life in last 2 days or planning to start?
You- Oh yes, I am going to wake up early tomorrow”

Q-2.
Have you been regularly doing anything for 10 days?
You-“Yeah why not I have recently starting doing 1,2,3....n number of things.

Nalini Rupam

What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #unsaiddream

read more
“I want to see you to the mountains, the glories and the victories.”
and I promise you will see that. What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #unsaiddream

Nalini Rupam

We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou. "I don't love you except because I love you" ~ Pablo Neruda Now add your words to it and discover the author in you! 😊 #rzIdontlove #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone #YourQuoteAndMine #unsaiddream

read more
the way I want to,
But the way you should be loved. We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou.

"I don't love you except because I love you" ~ Pablo Neruda

Now add your words to it and discover the author in you! 😊

#rzIdontlove #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #lovepoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone #YourQuoteAndMine

Nalini Rupam

Quest for finding one alike is human nature. Can’t you just see a mirror?
 #yqbaba #yqlove #unsaiddream

Nalini Rupam

I found my love, in the one that loved, Unknowing the love infact, Felling on the actions that came intact, Later when I knew what was love, I have only me left to love. Dwelling on the sea of life, I now know the secret of love. Power to create a joyful pivot, #yqbaba #yqdidi #kabir_vaani #unsaiddream

read more
I found my love I found my love, in the one that loved,
Unknowing the love infact,
Felling on the actions that came intact,
Later when I knew what was love,
I have only me left to love.
Dwelling on the sea of life,
I now know the secret of love.
Power to create a joyful pivot,

Nalini Rupam

बात क्या है, कुछ तो बोलो। #बातक्याहै #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #kabir_vaani #unsaiddream

read more
किसी ने नहीं बतायी,
अब राह क्या है
किसी ने नहीं दिखाई,
अब करना क्या है?
ख़ुद चुनो और चलते रहो भाई।
 बात क्या है,
कुछ तो बोलो।
#बातक्याहै #collab #yqdidi
   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #kabir_vaani #unsaiddream

Nalini Rupam

कर प्यार वो पुरी दुनिया को, तुमसे ही नख़रे दिखाया करती है, बेवजह ग़ुस्सा, बेवजह तकरार, वो लड़की जाने अनजाने तुमसे बहुत कुछ चाहा करती है। भर सबों की दुनिया में वो रंग, तुमसे एक रंग दबे शब्दों में माँगा करती है, वो लड़की जाने अनजाने तुम्हें श्रिंगार माँगा करती है। #wait #yqbaba #yqdidi #unsaiddream

read more
वो लड़की
( read in caption) कर प्यार वो पुरी दुनिया को,
तुमसे ही नख़रे दिखाया करती है,
बेवजह ग़ुस्सा, बेवजह तकरार,
वो लड़की जाने अनजाने तुमसे बहुत कुछ चाहा करती है।

भर सबों की दुनिया में वो रंग,
तुमसे एक रंग दबे शब्दों में माँगा करती है,
वो लड़की जाने अनजाने तुम्हें श्रिंगार माँगा करती है।

Nalini Rupam

I am an ambititious girl but not not at the cost of my inherent qualities. #aboutme #unsaiddream #yqbaba #yqquotes #kabir_vaani

Nalini Rupam

Once you get the taste of creating something new everyday,
it won’t go smooth turning into a machine other days. #unsaiddream #creativeminds #contentment  #yqbaba

Nalini Rupam

This is not a quote. It’s a movement from my side. I don’t need your likes. I want you all to stop for a while and look into youself and see what you are doing and what you wanted to do. Share your unsaid dream/deams that are very close to you, motivate you and just shakes the monotonousness of your life. You can also collab using #unsaiddream #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
चल तू एक ख़्वाब देख!

(एक ख़्वाब जो आपकी आँखों में रहता है, रहता था, बचपने में देखा था जिसका होना मुमकिन ना लगता हो आज)
Share in comments This is not a quote. It’s a movement from my side. I don’t need your likes. I want you all to stop for a while and look into youself and see what you are doing and what you wanted to do.

Share your unsaid dream/deams that are very close to you, motivate you and just shakes the monotonousness of your life.

You can also collab using #unsaiddream
#yqbaba #yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification