Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best storyofplace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best storyofplace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about new sad love story in hindi, hindi sad love story video download 480, park hae in sad love story, cute love story in hindi 1900, hindi romantic love story in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Vibha Saroj

All the cities I have ever lived molded me in the person I am. All the cities I have ever visited gifted me a part of their soul. Out of all those cities and towns the place that guided me through life is a small village in suburbs of Pratapgarh district Uttar Pradesh. Just like most of the Indians I visited my grandparents during summer vacation. They use to live in village name Misrainpur. Just like trees, human too need roots to survive. This village is root of my family. I have lived in this place for a month for almost every year of my life. I have evolved definitely faster than that village in past 25 years. It's strange how visiting same place at different stage of your life change your perception towards it. As a child, it was just a place to have fun, fields were playground, mango orchards were afternoon hangouts, ponds were swimming pools. #storyofplace

read more
STORY OF PLACE

- vibha1495

All the cities I have ever lived molded me in the person I am.
All the cities I have ever visited gifted me a part of their soul.
Out of all those cities and towns the place that guided me through life is a small village in suburbs of Pratapgarh district Uttar Pradesh.
Just like most of the Indians I visited my grandparents during summer vacation. They use to live in village name Misrainpur. 
Just like trees, human too need roots to survive. This village is root of my family.
I have lived in this place for a month for almost every year of my life. I have evolved definitely faster than that village in past 25 years.
It's strange how visiting same place at different stage of your life change your perception towards it.
As a child, it was just a place to have fun, fields were playground, mango orchards were afternoon hangouts, ponds were swimming pools.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification