Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chitsmusings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chitsmusings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chit chat with friends quotes, chit chat with friends quotes 10, chit chat with friends, chit chat with 20, who is the first chief minister of india,

• 1 Followers
  • 222 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Wait.. Search for ever, for a forever #chitsmusings

read more
Of course there isn't a forever. 
Of course there's an end. 
Either it ends forever or there is a new beginning signifying a continuity.. 
And then there is a wait for the end, for a new beginning, for a continuity. 
Only the wait continues forever..  Wait..  Search for ever, for a forever

#chitsmusings

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #humansarelikestars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsmusings

read more
You see the shine in some and you miss seeing it in some others. 
Nevertheless, every star is born to shine and accorded his due space in the sky. 
If only some stars would walk away from the clouds of grief obstructing their shine
If only the sky of love let the rain of tears wash away the dark clouds
Some stars twinkle awhile and fade away. Life then carries their twinkle in the space of time.  Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #humansarelikestars #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsmusings

Chitra Iyer

They say, 'let go'
Don't they know how
My words hold on to me
Will someone tell them to
'Let go' of me and 
let me just be? 

#chitsmusings  #letgo #yqbaba

Chitra Iyer

Collab and dedicate a poem to November through this challenge. #novemberpoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsmusings

read more
November is a poem
Writing itself on a hopeful world
Will it let me read 
Its every word, every verse
Before I pick myself up
And pen my warmth
As it slips into December's
chilly universe? 

Collab and dedicate a poem to November through this challenge. #novemberpoem #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#chitsmusings

Chitra Iyer

#chitsmusings

read more
The moon was a witness to their love n romance
The moon was a witness to their wedding
The moon was a witness to her first karva chauth
And then there was to be no more you see
The enemy's bullet did him in
as he laid down his life for the country
Alas, the moon couldn't promise longevity
It remained just another mute witness to this tragedy 😪 #chitsmusings

Chitra Iyer

Is the glass half empty or half full?
Don't ask d pessimist or the optimist or the cynic. Ask the one with joie de vivre. His/her observation :

The filled part opines: the other is my better half
The empty part opines: the other is my better half.

Well, The glass is now a complete whole. No further arguments.  #chitsmusings #chitsemptycup

Chitra Iyer

Pic : net If you see your glass half empty, don't despair. You have many choices as listed below: 1. If you see your glass half empty, close your eyes and dream of a full glass. 2. If you see your glass half empty, pour it in a smaller one and presto! You have a full glass. 3. If you see your glass half empty, just overlook it. Maybe you have a decorative glass that is beautiful when half full. 5. If you see your glass half empty, rejoice that it is half full. #chitsmusings #chitsemptycup

read more
Is your glass half empty?  Pic : net

If you see your glass half empty, don't despair. You have many choices as listed below:

1. If you see your glass half empty, close your eyes and dream of a full glass. 
2. If you see your glass half empty, pour it in a smaller one and presto! You have a full glass. 
3. If you see your glass half empty, just overlook it. Maybe you have a decorative glass that is beautiful when half full. 
5. If you see your glass half empty, rejoice that it is half full.

Chitra Iyer

I'm stuck With words Words that lounge around Refusing to move Preferring to stay In my mind's couch I wish to pen them down Place them in sentences #chitsmusings #wcdefinelaziness

read more
YAWN 🥱 I'm stuck
With words
Words that lounge around
Refusing to move
Preferring to stay
In my mind's couch
I wish to pen them down
Place them in sentences

Chitra Iyer

What are the 2 lines that a writer needs to remember? Tell us through this challenge. #musingtime #remember2lines #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsmusings

read more
1. Don't write to remember, write to be remembered
2. After writing, don't bother to know if you will be remembered or forgotten. Just get on to writing anew.  What are the 2 lines that a writer needs to remember? Tell us through this challenge. #musingtime #remember2lines #YourQuoteAndMine
#chitsmusings

Chitra Iyer

#wcpartsofme I'm mainly the october of emotions Wearing the cloak of december I run away from myself leaving my cloak to face every other naked october Walking nonchalantly through life I return to myself only to #chitsmusings

read more
When I clap for the whole of me #wcpartsofme

I'm mainly the october of emotions
Wearing the cloak of december
I run away from myself leaving my cloak 
to face every other naked october
Walking nonchalantly through life
I return to myself only to
loader
Home
Explore
Events