Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chitswisdom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chitswisdom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chit chat with friends quotes, chit chat with friends quotes 10, chit chat with friends, chit chat with 20, what is the meaning of chit chat 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 50 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#wcdefinepoem There is an unmistakable rhythm in the cosmos Every living cell seems to flow seamlessly Matching the cosmic rhythmic flow of life What is this if not the poetic beauty of the creator, the wisest of the wise? How do I define the indefinable? By touch, sight, sounds or smell? #chitswisdom

read more
What is Poetry?  #wcdefinepoem 

There is an unmistakable rhythm in the cosmos
Every living cell seems to flow seamlessly
Matching the cosmic rhythmic flow of life
What is this if not the poetic beauty of the creator, the wisest of the wise?
How do I define the indefinable? 
By touch, sight, sounds or smell?

Chitra Iyer

#chitswisdom

read more
"I am not God" said the good man.
"I am God" said the devil.
I looked around and saw no one.
I then knew that I was speaking to myself
 🙂 #chitswisdom

Chitra Iyer

Sometimes the emptiness within is full of words,
Sometimes it searches for words
At times it is completely full in its very emptiness
The heart yearns to be full of unexplained joy n empty of all else
When fullness hugs emptiness, 'tis probably the joy of oneness

💕 #fullness #emptiness #chitswisdom

Chitra Iyer

#chitswisdom

read more
I may have failed to see the real me
Yet, I have succeeded in seeing the unreal me.

Truly, there is no failure in life, only in the mind. #chitswisdom

Chitra Iyer

I'm not scared of staying. I'm scared that if I stay, I'll hurt someone. I've already called everybody's bullsh*t out. I'm not scared of being hurt, I'm scared what I'll do after being hurt. I'll probably paint the house red again. - Muses #yqmuse #aboutme #paintitred #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #chitswisdom

read more
of loneliness. I fear solitude 
coz I seek it so much that I am 
sure someday solitude will feel  
alone with me and experience 
loneliness. That day, maybe, 
solitude will kill itself and hold
me responsible for its death.  I'm not scared of staying. I'm scared that if I stay, I'll hurt someone. I've already called everybody's bullsh*t out. 
I'm not scared of being hurt, I'm scared what I'll do after being hurt. I'll probably paint the house red
again. 

- Muses

#yqmuse #aboutme #paintitred #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Chitra Iyer

Grief and happiness are siblings of the same father They belong to life, their mother They play with us They play in us bringing us alive striving to keep us all together Yet, aren't we the separatists, preferring one to the other? #chitswisdom

read more
Grief and happiness..  Grief and happiness are siblings of the same father
They belong to life, their mother
They play with us
They play in us
bringing us alive
striving to keep us all together
Yet, aren't we the separatists, 
preferring one to the other?

Chitra Iyer

#cinemagraph #yqbaba #chitswisdom If you wanna meet me, meet me at the threshold of I and you where exists a void that shalt reveal me to you.. If you wanna meet me, meet me at the end of an old and before the beginning of anything new, where springs hope anew.. If you wanna meet me, meet me at the twilight zone where grief and happiness halt to make way for each other and where I have often taken a much needed breather.. If you wanna meet me, meet me as you oscillate between the edges of

read more
If you wanna meet me..   #cinemagraph #yqbaba #chitswisdom
If you wanna meet me, meet me at the threshold of I and you where exists a void that shalt reveal me to you.. 

If you wanna meet me, meet me at the end of an old and before the beginning of anything new, where springs hope anew.. 

If you wanna meet me, meet me at the twilight zone where grief and happiness halt to make way for each other and where I have often taken a much needed breather.. 

If you wanna meet me, meet me as you oscillate between the edges of

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #chitswisdom Have you sometimes felt the pain of poverty in your riches, when happiness chose to leave you and preferred to stay awhile with the penniless? Have you sometimes felt the tears of love in a strange awakening hate, when the one who you feel deserves to rot for hurting you is hurting more than you? Have you sometimes felt the taste of bitterness in your supposedly sweet kindness, when you pay to watch beauty walking the ramp though you see it walking the streets everyday? Ha

read more
Yes, I felt it, feel it all the time
What? Look below.. 
the caption speaks, you know🤗 #yqbaba #chitswisdom

Have you sometimes felt the pain of poverty in your riches, when happiness chose to leave you and preferred to stay awhile with the penniless?
Have you sometimes felt the tears of love in a strange awakening hate, when the one who you feel deserves to rot for hurting you is hurting more than you?
Have you sometimes felt the taste of bitterness in your supposedly sweet kindness, when you pay to watch beauty walking the ramp though you see it walking the streets everyday?
Ha

Chitra Iyer

Don't try looking inside me
I ain't hiding my beauty.. 
Try looking inside you
you shalt find beauty in me..

#yqbaba #beauty #chitswisdom

Chitra Iyer

#chitswisdom

read more
The ocean is unaware of it's force n depth and
the sky of it's vastness
The earth in all It's innocence holds everything n everyone with no discrimination
The cosmos ensures enough space for every living matter
Man moves on
unaware, unheeding, unsure, uncaring of everyone and everything 'cept himself
The world revolves taking man to greater heights
Man continues his plunge to lower depths
The creation never ceases to care for it's own
Man owns nothing, yet sadly
Man ceases to be a caring one for his very own
Is man a cosmic wonder or is he a cosmic blunder? 
Will the divine please answer? 

Aham brahmasmi _/\_ #chitswisdom
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification