Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rosesofproses Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rosesofproses Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you with rose images, download rose wallpapers with love quotes 10, i love you pics with roses, red roses images with love quotes, love shayri with rose image 0,

• 2 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Angel kitchen

#HappyMusic Multiple white roses in one plant #Angelkitchen #whiteflower #Roses #rosesofproses #Life

read more

Sweta

I. You were born to your parents. So were we. You had a cherubic smile. So had we. But you were welcomed with pomp and pageantry and we had a struggle peeking into this world. Feasts were organized just after you come and eyes lowered with disappointment with our advent. Gifts were exchanged when you cried for the first time and jeers were thrown when we did the same. The ambience rejoiced when you flashed your first blink and walls echoed of mockery when I blinked for the first time. We are def #yqbaba #cinemagraph #rosesofproses #wcchildhoodproof

read more
We Aren't the Same, Brother!

//caption— % & I.
You were born to your parents. So were we. You had a cherubic smile. So had we. But you were welcomed with pomp and pageantry and we had a struggle peeking into this world. Feasts were organized just after you come and eyes lowered with disappointment with our advent. Gifts were exchanged when you cried for the first time and jeers were thrown when we did the same. The ambience rejoiced when you flashed your first blink and walls echoed of mockery when I blinked for the first time. We are def

Sweta

2:37 AM The poet isn't sleeping tonight. His unfinished work has kept him up. He is searching for a bunch of metaphors under his pillow, looking for a handful of onomatopoeia in between the creases of his covers. And eyeing at his dreamcatcher with longings filled in his heart to filter him some alliterations. Amidst all the din and bustle, I fade there in the dark, waiting for the moment the poet will catch my glimpse. And the clock hits 2:38. 2:38 AM The vagrant isn't sleeping tonight. The #yqbaba #restzone #rosesofproses #ew_lf_sleep

read more
~Sleep~
— % & 
2:37 AM
The poet isn't sleeping tonight. His unfinished work has kept him up. He is searching for a bunch of metaphors under his pillow, looking for a handful of onomatopoeia in between the creases of his covers. And eyeing at his dreamcatcher with longings filled in his heart to filter him some alliterations. Amidst all the din and bustle, I fade there in the dark, waiting for the moment the poet will catch my glimpse. And the clock hits 2:38. 

2:38 AM
The vagrant isn't sleeping tonight. The

Sweta

Unbeknownst to the meaning of epiphanies, I sat on a beach to relish the crimson of the sky which was on the verge of parting ways with its beloved, the sun. The tiny warblers, returning to their respective homes, the land breeze kissing my cheeks gently and the cold sand slurping the tiredness of my feet and I wondered why ain't the sky weeping 'cause every departure which involves that of the loved ones, hurts. Amidst all the thought process and feelings of being in seventh heaven, suddenly #yqbaba #acceptance #epiphany #rosesofproses #wcimpel

read more
The sun was going down and something was about to strike my head.

//caption— % & 
Unbeknownst to the meaning of epiphanies, I sat on a beach to relish the crimson of the sky which was on the verge of parting ways with its beloved, the sun. The tiny warblers, returning to their respective homes, the land breeze kissing my cheeks gently and the cold sand slurping the tiredness of my feet and I wondered why ain't the sky weeping 'cause every departure which involves that of the loved ones, hurts.

Amidst all the thought process and feelings of being in seventh heaven, suddenly

Sweta

He held me carefully in his hands - Lord Krishna, waiting for the arrival of his fellow mates - Jesus and Allah. Today I was to be implanted in the womb of my mother and the indecision still persisted that whether she would be the one draped in a graceful saree or the one with a crux necklace or the one with an elegant hijab. No sooner had they arrived, than they were asked to take their seats. And without further ado, the debate began. Krishna with a solemn look on his face said, "this chi #Religion #Stories #yqbaba #wcprofanity #rosesofproses

read more
I would rather die than 
breathe in a world where

//caption— % & 
He held me carefully in his hands - Lord Krishna, waiting for the arrival of his fellow mates - Jesus and Allah. Today I was to be implanted in the womb of my mother and the indecision still persisted that whether she would be the one draped in a graceful saree or the one with a crux necklace or the one with an elegant hijab. 

No sooner had they arrived, than they were asked to take their seats. And without further ado, the debate began. 

Krishna with a solemn look on his face said, "this chi

Sweta

"Clocks are ticking and hours are rolling My heart skipping beats; I am so out of calm!" It feels like an aeon, since we last met. The squad known for its beyond-your-thinking-capacity mischief and you-never-going-to-get-how escapes is going to have their first reunion tomorrow. Eleven years since we passed out from school, nervousness is genuine especially when you are the host. The night that seemed endless finally ended after twelve chapters of my go-to book. __________ The sun was done u #yqbaba #Reunion #rosesofproses #uniqueianspictureperfect #wclinguaphile

read more
Sweta "Clocks are ticking and hours are rolling 
My heart skipping beats; I am so out of calm!"

It feels like an aeon, since we last met. The squad known for its beyond-your-thinking-capacity mischief and you-never-going-to-get-how escapes is going to have their first reunion tomorrow. Eleven years since we passed out from school, nervousness is genuine especially when you are the host. The night that seemed endless finally ended after twelve chapters of my go-to book. 

The sun was done u

Sweta

The class, almost full. The fans cooling the otherwise humid air and I with a note in my hands. An apology note to be precise. And all I was thinking was that, Had it been America, had we been studying in some American High School, had we be having locker rooms here, how easy it would be to slip this note into yours. Drops of nervous sweat rolling down my forehead, my stomach churning, my hands cold and my brain making and discarding plans to get this note in your hands without actually hand #Friendship #yqbaba #restzone #jashnerestzone #rznostalgicnov #rosesofproses #swetism

read more
//caption

The class, almost full. The fans cooling the otherwise humid air and I with a note in my hands. An apology note to be precise. 

And all I was thinking was that, Had it been America, had we been studying in some American High School, had we be having locker rooms here, how easy it would be to slip this note into yours.

Drops of nervous sweat rolling down my forehead, my stomach churning, my hands cold and my brain making and discarding plans to get this note in your hands without actually hand

Sweta

You know what is homesickness? It's six in the morning but you're still on your bed waiting for the pressure cooker to whistle from the kitchen and your fan to turn off because that's no less than or should I say enough an alarm for you. But here you lie, on a bed in a land far far away from home and all you have are these thoughts, creating a lump in your throat. You know what is homesickness? It's twelve noon. Almost lunch time. You zip on your backpack but there's no lunch box in there. #yqbaba #Homesick #cinemagraph #wcdrowsy #rosesofproses

read more
Homesickness 

You feel heavy and empty at the same time. Your eyes brimming tears and your lips curving into a smile are in tandem. You think of your home only to realise how alone you are.

//caption

You know what is homesickness?

It's six in the morning but you're still on your bed waiting for the pressure cooker to whistle from the kitchen and your fan to turn off because that's no less than or should I say enough an alarm for you. But here you lie, on a bed in a land far far away from home and all you have are these thoughts, creating a lump in your throat. 

You know what is homesickness?

It's twelve noon. Almost lunch time. You zip on your backpack but there's no lunch box in there.

Sweta

The air of the foothills of Vindhyas was resonating with the echo, "Om Chandra Devaya Namah". For, Chandra Dev was the presiding deity of a village named Sahshi Nagar located there. It was the season of trade and commerce. The aeon of economic development. This period was marked by the tradesmen of Sashi Nagar departing on a voyage through the pristine Punya Sagar to earn their livelihood enough for an entire year. So a day before the departure, they hailed Chandra Dev to grace them with succ #Stories #yqbaba #quotestitchers #QSblindwars #qsblindwarsqf #rosesofproses

read more
~Closely Drifted~ The air of the foothills of Vindhyas was resonating with the echo, "Om Chandra Devaya Namah". For, Chandra Dev was the presiding deity of a village named Sahshi Nagar located there. 

It was the season of trade and commerce. The aeon of economic development. This period was marked by the tradesmen of Sashi Nagar departing on a voyage through the pristine Punya Sagar to earn their livelihood enough for an entire year. So a day before the departure, they hailed Chandra Dev to grace them with succ

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification