Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sleepinggiant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sleepinggiant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sleeping with the one you love quotes, sleeping with your love quotes, quotes about sleep and love, sleep and love quotes, sleep tight my love quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Aady

I like being alone. Atleast I convince myself, I'm better off that way but there's a sleeping giant in my heart that wants to get out but I'm too tough for him. I say, stay in there, I'm not going to let anybody see you. O! Giant, burning bright, In the forests of the night, What immortal hand or eye, Could frame thy fearful symmetry? In what distant deeps or skies. #poem #oldenglish #savinggrace #sleepinggiant #thefireintheeyes

read more
The sleeping giant... 

//caption// I like being alone. Atleast I convince myself, I'm better off that way but there's a sleeping giant in my heart that wants to get out but I'm too tough for him. I say, stay in there, I'm not going to let anybody see you.

O! Giant, burning bright, 
In the forests of the night, 
What immortal hand or eye, 
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification