Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cwbact Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cwbact Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Chitra Iyer

A true story when I was transferred to another branch of the bank where I worked.🤭🤣 The speech left the audience in tears and my acting saw me silently giggling. I can act well. Lol. Btw, if any of you are looking for an award winning actor, please ping me here.🤣 Here's a meme challenge for you all🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible. #cwbact #cwmeme #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I stood confidently on the podium giving a farewell speech but got stuck with words. I quickly put my hands on my eyes pretending to control tears all the while thinking what to say next and in a few seconds resumed speaking. My friend who knew me well, whispering soon after 👇🏽 A true story when I was transferred to another branch of the bank where I worked.🤭🤣
The speech left the audience in tears and my acting saw me silently giggling. 
I can act well. Lol.
Btw, if any of you are looking for an award winning actor, please ping me here.🤣

Here's a meme challenge for you all🥳. Collaborate and make the result as funny as possible.

#cwbact #cwmeme #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification