Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chitshappiness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chitshappiness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chit chat with friends quotes, chit chat with friends quotes 10, chit chat with friends, chit chat with 20, what is the meaning of chit chat 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Talk about the 3 things you value in a relationship through this challenge. #Collab #3thingsinarelationship #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitshappiness

read more
All that you have
All that you see in me
All that we wish we had in each other, yet happy to just have each other.  Talk about the 3 things you value in a relationship through this challenge. #collab #3thingsinarelationship #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitshappiness

Chitra Iyer

#cinemagraph #yqbaba life #chitshappiness He set out in search of happiness seeing many decorated doors open, he tried to enter one there was fame in the room but the crowd outside did not let him in he tried his luck with another beautiful one which had wealth in it the huge crowd outside ensured he was denied entry

read more
In search of happiness

Captioned  #cinemagraph #yqbaba #life
#chitshappiness

He set out in search of happiness
seeing many decorated doors open, he tried to enter one
there was fame in the room but the crowd outside did not let him in
he tried his luck with another beautiful one which had wealth in it
the huge crowd outside ensured he was denied entry

Chitra Iyer

#cinemagraph #yqbaba life #balancesheetoflife #chitshappiness His presence fills me with happiness His absence leaves me heartbroken I wonder if life is balancing my romance sheet or romancing my balance sheet of love Life winks at me. I have decided to romance life and free myself He may come and go

read more
The balance sheet of life  #cinemagraph #yqbaba #life #balancesheetoflife #chitshappiness 

His presence fills me with happiness
His absence leaves me heartbroken
I wonder if life is balancing my romance sheet or romancing my balance sheet of love
Life winks at me.
I have decided to romance life and free myself
He may come and go

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write your own 565 poem on happiness😊 Don't forget to check out our pinned post!✨ #chitshappiness #rz565happinesspoem #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Her face towards the sun
Even when the sun hides himself
She blooms like the sunflower
 In today's #rapidfire, write your own 565 poem on happiness😊 

Don't forget to check out our pinned post!✨ 
#chitshappiness
#rz565happinesspoem #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba  YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Chitra Iyer

I asked God for happiness 

He replied: My dear, when you are never present,how can I give it to u? 
 #yqbaba #happiness 

#chitshappiness

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #Happiness #unhappiness #chitshappiness life #musings Are you amused? See, it takes nothing to be happy. Even simple words carry smiles. 😉😄😃😀

read more
Two ways to be unhappy or sad :
1. Give happiness a break.. leave it heart broken. 
2. Don't patch up. Make it your permanent ex. 

Well, don't follow the above and presto! you find two ways to be happy. You can marry happiness. 

Hehehe. Why do we look for ways to be happy? Look for ways not to be unhappy or better still, stop looking. Do things that will ensure happiness has no choice but to stay wedded to you. 

Cheerio!  #yqbaba #happiness #unhappiness 
#chitshappiness #life #musings  

Are you amused? See, it takes nothing to be happy. Even simple words carry smiles. 😉😄😃😀

Chitra Iyer

Happy morning, folks 🥳🥳🥳 #yqbaba #Happiness #chitshappiness

read more
Problems come to break our smile. 

I just keep my smile and break 
the problems spine.

Smile..coz u have no choice.
Smile..coz it's your choice.

Choose wisely...just smile. 🥳 Happy morning, folks 🥳🥳🥳

#yqbaba #happiness 

#chitshappiness

Chitra Iyer

Howdy Writers!✨ ✨ Collab on this beautiful bg :)❤️ ✨ #TPmyhappinessis #theprompter #yqtheprompter ThoughtsPrinter #yqthoughtsprinter #tpdailyprompts #chitshappiness ✨ Happy Collaboration 😁 life #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The smile on my face
The smile on your face
The smiles from my heart
The smiles from your heart. 
When all this happens, 
Happiness walks with me
It is my halo, my crown
It is my dancing feet
Kissing the pretty ground. 
I'm a hap-hap-happy person
A hap-happy person I am.  Howdy Writers!✨
✨ Collab on this beautiful bg :)❤️

✨ #TPmyhappinessis  #theprompter #yqtheprompter ThoughtsPrinter #YQThoughtsPrinter #tpdailyprompts
#chitshappiness
✨ Happy Collaboration 😁

#life

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification