Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best veryscared Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best veryscared Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about very sad shayri on qismat with love 0, ver sad love poem for him in hindi, very sad quotes about love in hindi, ver sad love poem for him, very emotional love shayari in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Seema Sharma

The test of life doesn't give you a syllabus nor a holiday for Diwali... So if you are a learner than only there is way out... Otherwise...situations are tough and it will become tougher for you to solve them...or just let it be and learn from them... As I said many times "sab kuch thik bhi ho jata hai ye yakin kabhi kabhi dhundhla par hi jata hai ,par yakin to karna padta hi hai na warna mushkil me aur mushkil hone lag jata hai".... Sab kuch thik ho na ho bas sab thik ho...#veryscared but sti #lifelesson #Hardtimes #mywritingmywords #mywritingmythoughts #स्नेह_के_साथी #allisgoingtobewell

read more
When life is hitting you hard it's
just teaching you the best lessons of your life...
So learn...Don't ignore and just turn...
That will lead to the problems to become
more bigger and they will definitely return...
till it's not done...So learn... The test of life doesn't give you a syllabus nor a holiday for Diwali... So if you are a learner than only there is way out... Otherwise...situations are tough and it will become tougher for you to solve them...or just let it be and learn from them...

As I said many times "sab kuch thik bhi ho jata hai ye yakin kabhi kabhi dhundhla par hi jata hai ,par yakin to karna padta hi hai na warna mushkil me aur mushkil hone lag jata hai"....

Sab kuch thik ho na ho bas sab thik ho...#veryscared but sti

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification