Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wanderingsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wanderingsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayari in punjabi on wandering for love, wandering love quotes, different world wandering with a ridiculous skill, a lifestyle of wandering from place to place, analysis of the poem wandering singers by sarojini naidu,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Rohit Patel

जिंदगी के सफ़र में 
बस यहीं कसर रह गया, 
हम सफर में ही थे
और सफ़र ही कट गया। #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #journey #lifelessons #life #journeyoflife #wanderingsoul

CM Chaitanyaa

Our life is like money, 
It wanders from here to there, but no entity there is !!  #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqquotes #reality #wanderingsoul #money #people_and_world #existence

Blue Butterfly

His lost soul stands stricken,
stripped of his most
held dearly warm attire;
Thrown back robe at him, 
out of empathy,
were pulled off 
all its 
white buttons of desires.

To ward off this freezing abandoning season,
and to host his wandering soul;
His denuded bare body yearned, 
to mend and wear it once for last,
to feel the warmth of being 
once and for the last. #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #denudedsoul #emphathy #wanderingsoul #abandoned

Diwa

#yqbaba #wanderingsoul #Collab Open for collaboration #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Jennifer Powell😘 like4like😊 followforfollow🤗 Collaborating with Abirbhab Saha thank you for the invite to this.

read more
My floundering heart knows not where to go... It goes thump! thump! Then, it goes poof! Swirling, it is, in endless confusion. #yqbaba #wanderingsoul #collab
Open for collaboration #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Jennifer Powell😘
#like4like😊 #followforfollow🤗
Collaborating with  Abirbhab Saha
thank you for the invite to this.

Saritha kothuri

#yqbaba #wanderingsoul #Collab Open for collaboration #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Jennifer Powell😘 like4like😊 followforfollow🤗 Collaborating with Abirbhab Saha

read more
My soul stopped to wander,
 it know where to aim and 
where to keep silent....
Broken dreams makes 
the soul stronger #yqbaba #wanderingsoul #collab
Open for collaboration #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Jennifer Powell😘
#like4like😊 #followforfollow🤗
Collaborating with  Abirbhab Saha

Lucky kunjwal ( Musafir)

Lost of Memories Wandering soul #Myself #wanderingsoul #Memories

read more
जिंदगी शायरी थोड़ी ना है,
जो लाइनों में सिमट जाए,
ये तो उपन्यास है,
कुछ पन्ने तो बर्बाद होंगे ही।। Lost of Memories

Wandering soul

#myself #wanderingsoul #memories

Kar T

Are you running out of time? I know I am There's not enough time to cook or clean or sleep. I'm constantly running or juggling. I love the hustle but I just wish there was more time. #NotEnoughTime #yqmuse #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #wanderingsoul #Directionless #kartunes

read more

For me to feel what I write,
And more importantly to write what I feel.
There's not enough time for Life!

I'm The Speed, but I'm directionless.

- Confessions of a writer! Are you running out of time? I know I am
There's not enough time to cook or clean or sleep. 
I'm constantly running or juggling. 

I love the hustle but I just wish there was more time. 

#NotEnoughTime #yqmuse #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Shah Tawkeer

And everytime i see you laughing , i accept the reality of being forgotten ! #poetry #emotions #sad #broken #laugh #smile #feelings #wanderingsoul #quotes #love

"An ah" writes

common lets make a move and mend the relationship ! why not we be the first to forgive and forget? #writersofinstagram #writer #littlethoughts #wanderingmind #wanderingsoul #Like #Comment #follow #MyThoughts #Quote #think #aboutit #inspire

read more
Have you ever thought about?

The Little mistakes that seperates us 
because of our ego ;
which breaks a good relationship.

If little efforts were taken to mend the relationship no one would have a broken tie with their loved ones !

@hopes_n_smilez common lets make a move and mend the relationship ! why not we be the first to forgive and forget?

#writersofinstagram #writer #littlethoughts #wanderingmind #wanderingsoul #like #comment #follow #mythoughts #quote #think #aboutit #inspire

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification