Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Selfempowerment Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Selfempowerment Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Mohita S. Siddharth

Repower with Reiki_ Certification 1.0! Indeed it was the most memorable moment of my first ever Mumbai journey. In the past 3 years of my friendship with Varsha @varshakandharicoach she has helped me get my life together and now i was blessed with the opportunity to learn Reiki and be with her on her birthday for my Level 1 certification. I am so proud to be a part of this tribe. Thanks to the magazine that featured us Congratulations Varsha for being featured Certified Reiki Level 1 thanks to #News #Selfempowerment #shreyamusings #SolarEclipse #accreditation #SolarEclipse2023 #reikienergy #manifestationcoaching #selflovecoach #eclipsesolar

read more

keyur shah

Embrace the power within you and conquer every obstacle that comes your way! Hashtags: #believeinyourself #InnerStrength #OvercomeObstacles #nevergiveup #positivethinking #Selfempowerment

read more

Batul Hafiji

The most self empowering journey:
From "should" to "would".  #selfempowerment
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Surabhi Jha

कभी हमसे हमारी ख़्वाहिश पूछो ना
हमें अच्छा लगेगा
कभी हमें हमारी तरह से समझो ना
हमें अच्छा लगेगा
कभी हमें भी खुल के जीने दो ना
हमें अच्छा लगेगा
हमसे ही तुम्हारी अस्तित्व है समझो ना
हमें अच्छा लगेगा

रखे हैं हमने आँचल में कितने चाँद सितारे
लूटा देते हैं सब ख़ुशी से तुम पे वो सारे

कभी बहन तो कभी माँ बनती हूँ कभी तेरी प्यारी
हाँ रूप अनेक है पर हूँ तो मैं नारी

है मेरी ख़ुशी किसमें कभी हमसे भी तो पूछो ना
हमें तेरा प्यार सच्चा लगेगा

सँवारती हूँ तेरे घर को निखारती हूँ तुझे
फ़िर पूछती हूँ तुमसे क्या पहनना है मुझे
हक नहीं चाहिए मुझे सारे 
पर क्या पहनूँ कैसे जियूँ इतना सा हक़ दे दो ना
हमें अच्छा लगेगा।। #selfrespect 
#selflove 
#selfempowerment 
#yqdidi 
#yqquotes 
#womenpower 
#poetry 
#hindipoetry

Jahnvee

Value The Struggles They Empower You video #Journey #Selfempowerment #Courage #Hope #Nojotovoice #nojotovideo

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification