Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fadedlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fadedlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fade up with life quotes, fade up with life, poem on faded love, fade up love quotes, faded love novel,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Anonymous

Yes... I had realised that person, struggling to be loved, to love her first love ❤ Hope God make his all wishes come true, not soon but definitely.... BG: Myself 😅 for the background.... 📸 #truelove #fadedlove #nocolour #fragrance #mywish #immortallove #havefaith

read more
He is like a 
dry Rose! 
Already lost 
his bright colors
But still have 
fragrance,
Within his heart, 
Within himself!! 
 Yes... I had realised that person, struggling to be loved, to love her first love ❤
Hope God make his all wishes come true, not soon but definitely.... 

BG: Myself 😅 for the background.... 📸

#truelove #fadedlove #nocolour #fragrance #mywish #immortallove #havefaith

Priyanka Kanwar

#fadedlove

read more
His rudeness Faded the Love❤within me....
 #fadedlove

Quote.Of .My.Thought

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATiyouwelove • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Write about faded love on this faded bg. 😁 • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Relationship #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #fadedlove #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Meet yet OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATiyouwelove  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Write about faded love on this faded bg. 😁 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Madhu Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATiyouwelove • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Write about faded love on this faded bg. 😁 • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #fadedlove #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Soul exists, life exists 
but no divine connection  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATiyouwelove  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATiyouwelove • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Write about faded love on this faded bg. 😁 • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Relationship #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #fadedlove #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
we only exist in  mutual cooperation and harmony 
 OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATiyouwelove  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

cloud33

In the world of accomplice sails,I am here to bring the desire with waves,because it's good to be a faithful fade,he ain't be a lovable face but one day he will be in your books to make your feelings allayed. #yqbaba #yqdidi #burninglove #fadedlove

KRUNAL JADAV

Faded in Love

I was ready with a rose. 
I was about to propose.
But she came with a news of her engagement.

We weren't playing,
Why I felt stumped;
If we weren't committed,
Why I felt dumped.

My heart was beating, but I was dying.
I watched her face, she was crying.
She was regretting, because she was lying.
Our eyes met and we were committed even without trying. #love #valentine #proposal #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #fadedlove #lovepoetry

Ananya Singh

यह जो दिल है, उसे तूने इस कदर अपना किया है 
की तेरे बिना इसने धड़कने से ही इंकार किया है
ज़िन्दगी थमने की डगर पर है मगर आज भी
इस दिल ने मुझपर नहीं, तुझपर ही ऐतबार किया है...  #fadedlove #faded_feelings #untoldstories #unrevealed #phases_of_life #annabelle_writes #dribbling_ink

Kesar Ailani

Nothing stays... ✌️
Everything fades 🤞

#damntrue #true #damntrue #nothingstays #everythingfades #yqbaba #microtale #kesarailani #fadedlove

Diwa

#iamshe #fadedlove #painoflove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shweta Chandrika

read more
love fades;
wounds heal;
scars disappear; 
but memories, 
remain. #iamshe #fadedlove #painoflove  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Shweta Chandrika
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification