Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best travelStory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best travelStory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love to travel with you quotes, travel quotes with your love, travel with love, i want to travel the world with you quotes, quotes on travel and love,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Shivani Abbaraju

तेरी ही तरह एक मुसाफिर हूँ
भटकते राहियो  का सारथी हूँ
कभी किसी के हाथों दुलारा हुआ
कभी लातों की ठोकर खाया हुआ
मदियतो से दूर रहता हूँ
कुदरत की गोद में सुकून से सोता हूँ
बेफिक्र मौज मनाता हूँ
मै हर पल मुक्कमल जीता हूँ। Madiyato- materialism 
Best companions #yqbaba #yqdidi #dogs #travel #faqir #travelstory  #हिमाचली_कुत्ते  #mountains

Shivani Abbaraju

Into the woods As I look up To the seeds once sowed By our ancestors Their heads now held high with pride With all shades of evolution They look upon us with grace And bless with their shadows.. #Nature #yqbaba #Trees #Blessed #saveearth #travelStory #shadesofnature #shadesofevolution

read more
Trees
(Read the caption)  Into the woods
As I look up 
To the seeds once sowed
By our ancestors 
Their heads now held high with pride
With all shades of evolution
They look upon us with grace
And bless with their shadows..

Shivani Abbaraju

तेरी ही तरह एक मुसाफिर हूँ
भटकते राहियो  का सारथी हूँ
कभी किसी के हाथों दुलारा हुआ
कभी लातों की ठोकर खाया हुआ
मदियतो से दूर रहता हूँ
कुदरत की गोद में सुकून से सोता हूँ
बेफिक्र मौज मनाता हूँ
मै हर पल मुक्कमल जीता हूँ। Madiyato- materialism 
Best companions #yqbaba #yqdidi #dogs #travel #faqir #travelstory  #हिमाचली_कुत्ते  #mountains

Shivani Abbaraju

Into the woods As I look up To the seeds once sowed By our ancestors Their heads now held high with pride With all shades of evolution They look upon us with grace And bless with their shadows.. #Nature #yqbaba #Trees #Blessed #saveearth #travelStory #shadesofnature #shadesofevolution

read more
Trees
(Read the caption)  Into the woods
As I look up 
To the seeds once sowed
By our ancestors 
Their heads now held high with pride
With all shades of evolution
They look upon us with grace
And bless with their shadows..

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Take this #ShortStory forward. Make it interesting and be more creative. You could extend the story in the caption. :) #travelStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"For your favourite foods" she said amd handed me my favourite bengan ka bharta and coconut laddu made by her.  Welcome to the day 5 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Take this #shortstory forward. Make it interesting and be more creative. You could extend the story in the caption. :) #travelstory
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Jyothi Jantz

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Take this #ShortStory forward. Make it interesting and be more creative. You could extend the story in the caption. :) #travelStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Mother replied: To collect some new stuff ,
this isn't sufficient enough for beautiful collections  Welcome to the day 5 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Take this #shortstory forward. Make it interesting and be more creative. You could extend the story in the caption. :) #travelstory
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Yes now i take and 
whenever it's need I'll use this. Welcome to the day 5 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
She said," for some additional things like some snacks,some reading books and etc". Welcome to the day 5 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Ashu

Let us take all useful things like the eatables in that extra bag .So that in our long journey we will be having all the basic amenities. Also in our journey there will be many places from whete we will accumulated all the essential things so that it would be useful in our further journey. We will well survive in our journey bcoz we will have all the weapons to protect us. Similarly, in the journey of life we need to do the same . Welcome to the day 5 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writi #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #travelStory

read more
Mother said: Our journey is too long .

//caption  Let us take all useful things like the eatables in that extra bag .So that in our long journey we will be having all the basic amenities. Also in our journey there will be many places from whete we will accumulated all the essential things so that it would be useful in our further journey. We will well survive in our journey bcoz we will have all the weapons  to protect us.

Similarly, in the journey of life we need to do the same .
Welcome to the day 5 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writi

Psychic Priya

read more
"For those letters you have been writing and handing over me since you have learnt to write,you remember? ... you used to write inarticulately and in crooked dancing letters",Mother smiled and said .
"And now you don't sleep without writing a letter to your Maa in which you pour your heart out and I also love to know all the little big things take place in the day.
I'll not be there,so when you 'll back; you will need a extra bag."She said giving a pleased look.
 Welcome to the day 5 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification