Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letlive Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letlive Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let me love you when your heart is tired, let me love you and tum hi ho, how to let go a person you love, let fall in love for the night, let me love you meaning in hindi,

• 20 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Naandhaanda Eaman

A

#emotionalstory #letlive #express #Emotion udass Afzal Khan Praveen Storyteller Sanju Singh Manak desai pramodini mohapatra Lipsita Palei Satya अं_से_अंशुमान Ruchika Sudha Tripathi Garima Grover Dhyaan mira Dayal "दीप, Goswami.. PoonaM म्हस्के kavyawala doctor IshQपरस्त lafz_by_kabir SIDDHARTH.SHENDE.sid SHAYADWRITER iRahulDayal 2.0 Aditya Mishra isha rajput Kapil Nayyar Deepika Kartik Shukla Miss Poonam.PP Hiyan Kiran Chopda Hitesh chaturvedi Noor Hindustanai VINOD DUBEY◆SYAHII◆◆سیاہی◆

read more

Bindu Manchikalapudi

No use💔 #Bindu #b #Broken #OnePerson #Live #letlive life love

read more
Don't worry my dear friend, one day you will not receive those texts from that person. That day you will understand the value of the person whom you already lost💔 No use💔
#bindu #B #broken #oneperson #live #letlive #life #love

अज्ञानी

Collab and talk about the one thing you believe in through this challenge. #aboutme #believeinonething #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Live #letlive

read more
Live and let live Collab and talk about the one thing you believe in through this challenge. #aboutme #believeinonething #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #live #letlive

साहस

Asking to him, when his memories will leave and when will I breathe. how much ink and paper would be used....#letlive #Memories #onliner #moveon #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anuradha Sharma

read more
Keep turning until the last page 
of life comes. Emerald is over, 
life is over, memories are over. Asking to him,  when his memories will leave and when will I breathe. how much ink and paper would be used....#letlive #memories #onliner #moveon  #yqbaba #yqquotes  #yqdidi       #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Anuradha Sharma

monika.jhaa

She's itself made of fire!
Either you'll overcome her or she'll destroy you. #destroy #love #live #letlive #life #she #fire #insideout

Swati Tyagi

Anuradha Sharma

Asking to him, when his memories will leave and when will I breathe. how much ink and paper would be used....#letlive #Memories #onliner#yaadein #moveon #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi

read more
Pls mention !  How many pages need to be 

turned , to turn  off your memories ??

©Anuradha Sharma Asking to him,  when his memories will leave and when will I breathe. how much ink and paper would be used....#letlive #memories #onliner#yaadein #moveon  #yqbaba #yqquotes  #yqdidi

Twinkle Pundir

#Smile #letlive

read more
Zindagi Khubsurat thi,hai or rahegi bhi...bus shart ye hai jo tumhe chahiye vo upar wala waqt se pehly bakshta rahe❣️

©Twinkle Pundir❤ #Smile
#letlive

Dinakar Reddy

It is definitely not going to be easy.
As you grow older, you will learn your loved ones journey may comes to end and you can't do anything but holding their hands and hiding your tears.
But, somewhere in the process,you will find strength to be alone by going through the memories.
It is worthy to live and cause a smile on someone's face.
It is a blessing to live by becoming your loved ones memory.
Don't you agree?

©Dinakar Reddy #nojotoenglish #dinakarreddy #Death #Life #letlive #smile #Memories #philosophy 

#zindagikerang
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification