Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bittergourd Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bittergourd Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Mathan kumar G

Of all the bitter experiences I had till date, eating bitter gourd had the least bitter experience. #evening #bitter #bitterexperiences #bittergourd #yqbaba #life

The Dream Doodler

You know, love, I got to hear, Your butterfly dear, is angry on you! Mumma, what did I do? Is it the reason why she flies far from me and you? Yes dear, just as you pushed the plate of bitter gourd, did you saw she just turned back to you? #yqbaba #bittergourd #yqparentnaama #thehehe #veggingawar

read more
You need to love her friend
 to get her, mamma!  You know, love, I got to hear,
Your butterfly dear, is angry on you!

Mumma, what did I do?
Is it the reason why she flies far from me and you?

Yes dear, just as you pushed the plate of bitter gourd,
did you saw she just turned back to you?

Diwa

hah! but i have to. 😅😂😝 nominating Dharini Nanda, Nila, Zeenat Idris, Rama Kant, Johnson Osarobo Omodamwen, and all those who want to make a piece, using this kind of style (metaphor, etc. more like deception and dualism). thank you. 🙏🙏🙏 #Chili #bittergourd #Metaphor #figuresofspeech #yqbaba

read more
if you don't like it;
don't pretend 
you do;

if you can't take it;
stop having it;

be upfront 
and say it;

not everyone loves 
eating chili and
bitter gourd;

so, don't. hah! but i have to. 😅😂😝

nominating Dharini Nanda, Nila, Zeenat Idris, Rama Kant, Johnson Osarobo Omodamwen, and all those who want to make a piece, using this kind of style (metaphor, etc. more like deception and dualism). thank you. 🙏🙏🙏

#chili #bittergourd #metaphor #figuresofspeech #yqbaba

Parvez Khan

😂😂😂 Pic credit : Google baba #yqbhaijan #yqdidi #yqhumour #funnyquotes #parvezkhan #Dil_k_alfaz #karela #bittergourd

read more
Meetha meetha hai aapke! 
karele ka swaad

Jab se aapne kardi usme!
Cheeni ki barsaat😂 😂😂😂

Pic credit : Google baba 
#yqbhaijan #yqdidi #yqhumour #funnyquotes #parvezkhan #dil_k_alfaz #karela #bittergourd

Nitin M

https://medeazhealth.blogspot.com/2019/04/bitter-gourd-benefits-for-diabetes.html #bittergourd #Healthcare #Health #healthtips #Diabetes #Diabetics #Hypertension #Glucose #Medeaz #Insulin

read more
 https://medeazhealth.blogspot.com/2019/04/bitter-gourd-benefits-for-diabetes.html

#bittergourd #healthcare #health #healthtips #diabetes #diabetics #hypertension #glucose #Medeaz #insulin

Medeaz health

Did you know? Bitter gourd is known as "vegetable insulin" because it lowers the blood glucose level in diabetics. #bittergourd #Healthcare #Health #healthtips #Diabetes #Diabetics #Hypertension #Glucose #Medeaz

read more
 Did you know?

Bitter gourd is known as "vegetable insulin" because it lowers the blood glucose level in diabetics.

#bittergourd #healthcare #health  #healthtips #diabetes #diabetics #hypertension #glucose  #Medeaz

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification