Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best powercut Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best powercut Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the power of true love, the power of love, the power of love osho, power of love quotes, power of true love,

• 10 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Gokul sakthi. V

Puneet Arora Sunny

Dinakar Reddy

Akthari Begum

Power cut
when the power
 is cut off so silence 
Is overshadowed 
Each face is suddenly 
Astonished 
 #napowrimo#powercut

Simmi Singh

POWER CUT

sun simmered up and
smeared all over the place
but she is reluctant to
leave her bed without
his morning wishes

battery bar is crimson red
like the blood gushing
in his crushing veins
she'd be waiting at his page
with a handful of love
that she never confess

gazing at the starless roof
he remembers all her words
how his dreams would be sweet
without her wishing so

Power cut has kept one awake
and other glued to the bed. #yqbaba #powercutpoem #powercut #napowrimo #napowrimoday11 #poemtime #timezones #longdistancerelationship

Neharika Mukherjee

power cut #baarish #powercut #Life

read more
Hi people , there is power cut issue in my area, have no enough network for live. if this will remain same till 9pm then i won't be able to come live.  
Apology...

©Neharika Mukherjee power cut 

#baarish #powercut

First Last

It is unacceptable to establish two forces in the same direction of the observation, so anything has a good twist, even within a mutual reaction! In the precision of two strengths, the evaluation value goes often in termination, even when they act in the same direction; most of the observant creates a good diversion, it's not the reason behind ignorance, but the profoundness of the absorbent! Life without you like the absence of the negative (-) ±🔌 terminal in the electric circuit board & it #Light #Quote #Night #enlighten #lightning #powercut #bright #lifewithoutyou #accordingtoplan #sayingoutloud #twolinebreakupnote #mywiki #citybecome

read more
 It is unacceptable to establish two forces in the same direction of the observation, so anything has a good twist, even within a mutual reaction!

In the precision of two strengths, the evaluation value goes often in termination,  even when they act in the same direction; most of the observant creates a good diversion, it's not the reason behind ignorance, but the profoundness of the absorbent! 

Life without you like the absence of the negative (-) ±🔌 terminal in the electric circuit board & it

Poet Maddy

There's A Powercut In The House. I Am In The Balcony Looking Outside For, #powercut#House#BalconyLooking#outside#come#Planned#candle#Light#dinner#someone#Beautiful#View#Room..........

read more
There's A Powercut
 In The House. 
 I Am In The 
 Balcony 
 Looking 
 Outside For,
 Someone, 
 Who Was 
 About To Come
 At My Home......
 Because, I Planned
 A Candle Light
 Dinner With 
 Someone,
 It Was Very
 Beautiful View 
 Of My Room..... There's A Powercut 
In The House. 
I Am In The 
Balcony 
Looking 
Outside For,
#Powercut#House#BalconyLooking#Outside#Come#Planned#Candle#Light#Dinner#Someone#Beautiful#View#Room..........

Gunjan Vyas

#powercut#

read more
जो कल तक उजालों में थी
अंधेरों के साथ हो गई
तुम भी मेरी सरकार-ए-दिल
कमलनाथ हो गई ! #Powercut#

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification