Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iamunique Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iamunique Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about satyam iam in love, wilłiam and kate, iam alone quotes, iam meaning in tamil, iam meaning in telugu,

• 51 Followers
  • 55 Stories

Gita Khanna

Tell us about yourself. What makes you unique? #aboutme #iamunique #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I can spend 24/7/365 days within my house, if necessary daily  items  are there.. Just stepping out for a walk just around my house....  Tell us about yourself. What makes you unique? #aboutme #iamunique  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Tell us about yourself. What makes you unique? #aboutme #iamunique #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But for my adhar number I think I will surely find a twin. I am listing down two traits of mine , anyone can collab.

I like to listen to others and believe everyday is a new life, so start afresh.  Tell us about yourself. What makes you unique? #aboutme #iamunique  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
what makes you different Tell us about yourself. What makes you unique? #aboutme #iamunique  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anindya Dey

read more
the merit of the omnipotence
that blesses my being, 
to be in delight to further redeem..

Tell us about yourself. What makes you unique? #aboutme #iamunique  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Giving solution to emotionally suffering in silent but not holding me to free from that suffering Tell us about yourself. What makes you unique? #aboutme #iamunique  #YourQuoteAndMine

purvi Shah

#everyone #collabwithme love #Quote #callmenvy #iamunique #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ÑVy Ñvñït Yãdäv #madhurhardyam Collaborating with Aayush Jalhotra

read more
Pass hai wo to bas Mera khayal tha...
Jo Chala gya wo bada lajavab Raha  tha .. #everyone #collabwithme 
#love #quote 
#callmenvy  
#iamunique  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ÑVy Ñvñït Yãdäv #madhurhardyam 
Collaborating with Aayush Jalhotra

Mrunalini Velankar

read more
my ability to empathize with people,
my ability to smile, 
and my positive attitude towards life. Tell us about yourself. What makes you unique? #aboutme #iamunique  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
Choice Tell us about yourself. What makes you unique? #aboutme #iamunique  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
The goodness.  Tell us about yourself. What makes you unique? #aboutme #iamunique  #YourQuoteAndMine

Vineet Sharma

Tell us about yourself. What makes you unique? #aboutme #iamunique #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #optimism #vineetvicky #marchjournals #encoreekkhwab

read more
I am not you; Yes, not any of you,
That sick mindset which thinks just,
from one angle, always tries to find,
Negatives in a person.
Problem with me is ,
I know, there is a problem,
But I am not able to 
See you from your mindset.
What I try to look is, Positives and by the end 
I become the problem, because in a world 
Full of Pessimistic people,
Optimism is a crime... Tell us about yourself. What makes you unique? #aboutme #iamunique  #YourQuoteAndMine
#optimism #vineetvicky #marchjournals #encoreekkhwab
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification