Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dyinginside Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dyinginside Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about dying for someone you love, the dying love poem, quotes about someone you love dying, dying in love quotes, dying love quotes,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Ankahi Baatein

#firstquote #ankahi_baatein_ #dyinginside

Sayali Paunikar

Welcome to the day 1 of #yostowrimo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May. Here's the first #ShortStory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. Notice the conflict hidden in these two lines. The reader is left curious as to why one person is happy, one is not. Collab and write the third line to resolve the story. Make sure the resolution is satisfying and original. It should answer the why of the situation, not the wh #Happy #SAD #YourQuoteAndMine #dyinginside #iwasnothappy

read more
I was Dying inside and she wasn't aware of!!!  Welcome to the day 1 of #YoStoWriMo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May.

Here's the first #shortstory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. 

Notice the conflict hidden in these two lines. The reader is left curious as to why one person is happy, one is not. Collab and write the third line to resolve the story. Make sure the resolution is satisfying and original. It should answer the why of the situation, not the wh

Santosh Lulla

उनकी चुप्पी मेरी जान ले लेगी, ये जान कर भी वो चुप है !! #bestyqhindiquotes #yqhindi #yqbaba #yqdidi #chuppi #dyinginside #Khamoshi #Painful

read more
उनकी चुप्पी मेरी जान ले लेगी,
ये जान कर भी वो चुप है !! उनकी चुप्पी मेरी जान ले लेगी,
ये जान कर भी वो चुप है !!
#bestyqhindiquotes #yqhindi #yqbaba #yqdidi #chuppi #dyinginside #khamoshi #painful

arrey.oh.chachu

Gareeb Bhi Iss
Desh Ka Andekha 
Hissa Hai Har Ameer 
Ka Pheka Hua Kissa Hai #poverty 
#dyinginside 
#brokenme 
#piecesofheart 
#thoughts 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotedidi 
#yqdidi

Dikshit Chopra

I want you all to rescue a kid. It's inside. Burried under the load of stress, anxiety, fear of losing, missing and not living the dreams, earning breads, giving up the chance of out performing and continuing with monotonous life. #pleasehelp #rishwrites #burried #dyinginside

sukoon

it's easy to say everyone i am fine
but harder to tell someone i am dying day by day inside

©sukoon #dyinginside #nojoenglish 

#Love

adure alfaz

चिंगारी का ख़ौफ़ न दिया करो हमे,
हम अपने दिल में दरिया बहाय बैठे है,
अरे हम तो कब का जल गये होते इस आग में,
लेकिन हमतो खुद को आंसुओ में भिगोये बैठे है।

©Er.Amit Kumar #milan 
#dyinginside

Gaurav Malviy

#emptysoul #dyinginside 💔

read more

Raaj Hero

#dyinginside

read more

Rab

even god can't had their true love how can we...!!?? जब भगवान को ही उनका सच्चा प्यार नहीं मिला तो हमें कैसे मिलता....!!!?? #crying #SAD #lostlove #missingmysmile #truelove #dyinginside #hatethisworld #God #Radha #Krishna #wannadie #soon

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification