Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best positivitykillseverything Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best positivitykillseverything Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about positivity and love, peace love and positivity quotes, logic peace love and positivity quote, positivity good morning images with quotes, quotes with positivity,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Neha

You have to fight some of the bad days ,to earn some of the best days of your life.

©Neha #Motivational #motivation_for_life #motiveyourself #postivity #positivitykillseverything #Nojoto 

Priya Malik

Put your frustration in right direction. You are more powerful than your think. Don't feel bad and low due to someone. Find a reason to work harder for your dream. Surround yourself with positive and more powerful people. Learn from them. *Action speaks louder than words! #heyhuman #positivitykillseverything #letskillthislove

read more
I love you truly!
You hurt me badly.
You break me into tiny parts.
Baby just wait and watch.
It's high time.
My parents are my strength!
Just fuck off.
 You silly human. Put your frustration in right direction.
You are more powerful than your think. Don't feel bad and low due to someone.
Find a reason to work harder for your dream.
Surround yourself with positive and more powerful people.
Learn from them.

*Action speaks louder than words!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification