Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best timeoftheday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best timeoftheday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about spending time with someone you love, gifts to say i love you for the first time, average time to say i love you in a relationship, love in the time of cholera quotes, wait for the right time love quotes,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

38/365 #Collab and share what do you do at this #timeoftheday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when there is calm in the air,
me ,my thoughts and my words,
in perfect sync,
giving birth to a beautiful verse !

38/365

#Collab and share what do you do at this #timeoftheday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

#Collab if you have to say anything... #timeoftheday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't think about 
anybody excepting me. 
Selfish is better. #Collab if you have to say anything...
#timeoftheday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and share what do you do at this #timeoftheday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotediary

read more
I reminisce my childhood,
take a stroll,
down the memory lane
and
seek for the old aroma of infancy.. #Collab and share what do you do at this #timeoftheday  #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #yourquote #yourquotebaba 
#yourquotediary

The Cold Summers

#Collab and share what do you do at this #timeoftheday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my senses go numb
and thoughts become dumb
just to let out the sigh
that whatever I see is a lie ! #Collab and share what do you do at this #timeoftheday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

#Collab and share what do you do at this #timeoftheday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
there are no tears, no recriminations,
just thankful for seeing another sunset #Collab and share what do you do at this #timeoftheday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

#Collab and share what do you do at this #timeoftheday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba . . Felt much while writing.. I was totally fell into it that I just forgot.. that the font will become small sized.. . . I just wrote what happens with #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #yqdiary

read more
When I want to be lone..
With the feeling to outshone..
When I want to be free..
And grow like a tree..

When I want to be proved..
With a sign of "improved"
When I want only to write..
And it becomes against my right..

When I want to think..
And idea changes with blink..
When I want to read..
And then distorted by plead..

When I want to be positive..
But balance becomes insensitive..
When I want to write more..
But remembers I have already 
done much.. #Collab and share what do you do at this #timeoftheday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Felt much while writing.. I was totally fell into it that I just forgot.. that the font will become small sized.. 
I just wrote what happens with

Batul Hafiji

I relax my mind, offer a prayer of gratitude and submit myself, my worries, my aspirations to God, with the faith that HE will sail me through all odds and grant me what's best for me!   #timeoftheday
#prayerquotes
#quotesbybatulhafiji

The Cold Summers

read more
my senses go numb
and thoughts become dumb
just to let out the sigh
that whatever I see is a lie ! #Collab and share what do you do at this #timeoftheday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hajira

#Collab and share what do you do at this #timeoftheday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotebaba #yourquote #yqbaba

read more
I ponder about my existing loneliness..

and search helplessly for a remedy to 

resolve this solitude..

-H.
 #Collab and share what do you do at this #timeoftheday  #YourQuoteAndMine

#yourquotebaba #yourquote #yqbaba

Hira Vajahat

read more
my heart beats a desire and my soul craves for fulfilled dreams. #Collab and share what do you do at this #timeoftheday  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification