Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iamheretomotivateyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iamheretomotivateyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

LunaAnujoy

Its okay to feel low
It doesn't mean you are weak or slow
Thank yourself that you had the courage to talk it out with me
You are strong cuz talking things needs more courage then ending every thing up
You are not weak
You are just struggling through something
We will fight  with your past together
Just know i am here , here to stay and until i breath i will help you always
~To my bf/husband who is struggling through ptsd
-Gargi

©Gargi #standingalone #WeWillWin #WeWillFight #iamheretomotivateyou #iamheresinceantiquity

LunaAnujoy

#MessageOfTheDay Sometimes you try to scream but you think its of no use because maybe its only just a dream, maybe its a dream but you still have to scream, your are not dead inside and out because you are still a living being...if you need help pls try to talk with someone u believe in .Don't let some mental struggle put you in a physical ones,because you have to really die cuz u won't be able to take the pain in ur body and mind.
~Gargi

©Gargi #Messageoftheday #Beconfident #talkitout #ipromisetalkinghelps #pleasescreamifyouneedto #iamheretomotivateyou #iamhere

MazharBhai03

To Become Valuable🎥 in Future 👉✅
Alwaye Desire to Learn🖋
Something Useful📝💼💯

#JOKHIOWRITES🖋 #Motivation #MotivationalLines #iamheretomotivateyou #Quots #MotivationalQuots #foryou #featurethis #JustMotivation #MotivateYourself #Motivationdspeaker #NojotoQuots #NojotoPakistan #Nojotouser #Nojotoforyou #Nojotoking #featureme #followme #like #share #subscribeonYouTube #MWTPRESENTS #JOKHIOWRITES

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification