Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best selfrealisation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best selfrealisation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on self love in hindi, love your self quotes, nature and self love quotes, inner peace and self love quotes, best quotes for self love,

• 45 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Reema K Arora

White ढूंढना पड़ता है खुद को बारहा 
कि इस दुनिया में भीड़ बहुत है

©Reema K Arora #love_shayari #mymusings #selfrealisation

Alone_Warrior26

Himanchal Gupta

स्वयं का बोध प्राप्त किए बिना जीवन को गवाना व्यर्थ है जो भी  पर्याप्त समय है हमारे पास , हमे ये प्रयास करना चाहिए की कैसे इस समय में हम स्वयं के होने का बोध प्राप्त कर सके ।

©Himanchal Gupta #selfrealisation

Lakshmi Menon

Go wrong #selfrealisation #Thoughts

read more

Koms

Puja

Springblossoms

Whenever I have blurred consciousness I always look at the sky and green lush and wonder how amazingly both hug eachother though they never touch eachother, the way they communicate without uttering a word but by painting the canvas with elements of life. You may have healthy eyes but still be blind. And the one who is blind can still see life if they have seen their inner light. Whatever silent knowledge and teachings I have learnt is from nature. From minute to giant magic of this cosmos, ea #Nature #Learning #Universe #HappyTeachersday #yqbaba #selfrealisation

read more
Sometimes when you feel vacuumed 
In darkness, see yourself as a seed
Sowed in the soil and after you open 
Your eyes of soul you will see 
Seraphic light when you sprout out
As a student of nature. Whenever I have blurred consciousness I always look at the sky and green lush and wonder how amazingly both hug eachother though they never touch eachother, the way they communicate without uttering a word but by painting the canvas with elements of life. 

You may have healthy eyes but still be blind. And the one who is blind can still see life if they have seen their inner light. Whatever silent knowledge and teachings I have learnt is from nature. From minute to giant magic of this cosmos, ea

Harish Reddy S

I'm Truly Grateful To Myself For Who I'm

No matter what my friends are achieved and what I'm not.
"I'm truly a winner one day".

No matter what other peoples perceptions on me, 
"I Never mind".

No matter if i fail in every test that i want to excel,
"I appreciate my consistency".

No matter what the love i receive from people,
"I value it".

No matter what the problems I'm going through
"I'll rise and shine one day". #selfrealisation #selfmotivation #selfrespect #selfconfidence
#belive #youcan

J Narayan

खामोश पड़े थे जो मुद्दतों से अल्फाज़ मेरे कि अब नज्मों में ख़ुद को निहारता हूँ, कही- अनकही में जो अक्सर रह गयी थी वो बातें सारी अब, बेखौफ पन्नो पे उतारता हूँ, जो बिगड़ गया था कल, वो मेरा आज नहीं अब मै खुद के आज में, अपना कल सँवारता हूँ, जिसपे हक नहीं मेरा, वो मेरा नहीं, जरुरी तो नहीं #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #selfrealisation #lovewithquotes

read more
खामोश पड़े थे जो मुद्दतों से अल्फाज़ मेरे
कि अब नज्मों में ख़ुद को निहारता हूँ,

(to be continued in caption 👇🏻)  खामोश पड़े थे जो मुद्दतों से अल्फाज़ मेरे
कि अब नज्मों में ख़ुद को निहारता हूँ,
कही- अनकही में जो अक्सर रह गयी थी
वो बातें सारी अब, बेखौफ पन्नो पे उतारता हूँ,

जो बिगड़ गया था कल, वो मेरा आज नहीं
अब मै खुद के आज में, अपना कल सँवारता हूँ,
जिसपे हक नहीं मेरा, वो मेरा नहीं, जरुरी तो नहीं

Darshan Blon

All I want is for me to be a reason enough to make the world a little bit better and little bit more comfortable in whatever way possible... 
May be then I will find the true meaning of my existence!! 
 #yqbabaquotes #yqbaba #yqtales #selfrealisation #tryingtobebetter #loveall #letschange
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification