Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nighthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nighthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good night image with love and miss you, good night image with love quotes, good night images with love quotes, love quotes with good night, good night message to the love of my life,

• 20 Followers
  • 30 Stories

twisha ray

As I lay in bed, surrounded by the darkness of the night, my mind began to wander. Thoughts crept in like shadows, whispering secrets and doubts. I thought about life, its twists and turns, its ups and downs.
I thought about the dreams I had yet to chase, the fears I had yet to face. I thought about the people I loved, the ones who had left, and the ones who remained.
The night air was thick with the scent of possibilities, and I felt the weight of my own potential. I thought about the choices I had made, the paths I had taken, and the ones I had yet to explore.
As the hours ticked by, my thoughts grew quieter, like the stillness of the night. I realized that life was a journey, not a destination. It was a tapestry of moments, woven together by the threads of our experiences.
And in that moment, I understood that the night thoughts were not enemies to be feared, but friends to be embraced. For in their darkness, I found the light of self-discovery, and the courage to face another day.

©twisha ray #girl 
#trnojo91
#nighthoughts

twisha ray

nature | Vacation | Adventures memories

nature | Vacation | Adventures memories

Aditi Rana

Dharani Dharu

Istiyak Sheikh

Night_demo🤟🤟 #nighthoughts

read more

Author Munesh sharma 'Nirjhara'

#nighthoughts #lovequotes #yqdidi #yqbaba #YQBhaiJaan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Vaibhav Raj Singh

read more
सही फरमाया आपने संघर्ष तो ज़रूर है इश्क में
पर संघर्ष के बाद ही तो हर चीज़ में निखार आया है

#nighthoughts #lovequotes #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqbhaijaan  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Vaibhav Raj Singh

Ashmita Saha

I have always wondered 
if creating a world 
with all the missing pieces of the jigsaw universe 
is ever possible... #yqbaba #yqdidi #life #wonder #love
#nighthoughts #world

Vaibhav Raj Singh

लोग कहते थे कि इस रिश्ते की कहानी अलग हर हर्फ है 
जब हमें हुआ तब समझ आया इश्क में बड़ा ही संघर्ष है  #nighthoughts #lovequotes #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqbhaijaan
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification