Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fatheranddaughter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fatheranddaughter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about father in love with his daughter, father in love with son, love with father, the love of a father to his daughter, love poems for the father of my child,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

SumitGaurav2005

बेटी के पैदा होने पर । #बेटी #beti #daughter #fatheranddaughter #baabbeti #sumitmandhana #sumitkikalamse #sumitgaurav nojoto

read more

Shilpa Yadav

SEJAL

लेकीला जीवापाड जपणारा बापचं असतो💯🥀 #fatherdaughterlove #fatheranddaughtergoals #father #FatherLove #fatheranddaughter #viral #Trending #nojato #Love siddhartha singh vineetapanchal हिमांशु Kulshreshtha Anupriya पथिक.. डॉ मनोज सिंह,बोकारो स्टील सिटी,झारखंड। (कवि,संपादक,अंकशास्त्री,हस्तरेखा विशेषज्ञ 7004349313)

read more

SEJAL

The love between a dad and his daughter is unbreakable 💯🥀😘 #father #Love #FatherLove #fatheranddaughter #fatherdaughter #fatheranddaughtergoals #Trending #viral #loveforever R K Mishra " सूर्य " पथिक.. PФФJД ЦDΞSHI Ashutosh Mishra vineetapanchal

read more

SumitGaurav2005

Monisha

Minaz Memon

King rarely appreciate his princess to make her the best version of herself. So for that little appreciation she makes alot of efforts and wants to make him proud #yababa #appreciation #Sky #blur #fatheranddaughter

read more
His tiny little appreciation makes a big difference 
Feels like top in the sky
While appreciation from so many other people can't make me feel that way 
In front of him, all other things are like blur to me.  King rarely appreciate his princess to make her the best version of herself.
So for that little appreciation she makes alot of efforts and wants to make him proud
#yababa #appreciation #sky #blur #fatheranddaughter

Priyanka Singh

Looking For Smile

shanmugi B P

The only man in this world who can understand me is he... #yqbaba #yqquotes #fatherdaughterlove #unconditionallove #fatheranddaughter #shanmugi

read more
When I call him from wherever , even the distance is not a matter ...,,, 
He listens!!!!
Yes, My Father..
 The only man in this world who can understand me is he... #yqbaba #yqquotes #fatherdaughterlove #unconditionallove #fatheranddaughter  #shanmugi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification