Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best longwait Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best longwait Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ending a long distance relationship with someone you love, long distance love quotes with images, long drive with love quotes, love shayari for long distance relationship in hindi, long love quotes for her from the heart,

• 31 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

It's #musingtime. What has taken a #longwait to arrive? #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I had seen my face in your eyeball... It's #musingtime. What has taken a #longwait to arrive? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Srikandi Indung

It's #musingtime. What has taken a #longwait to arrive? #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can't be certain
decision not reached
maybe you're just bluffing
who can't give anyway
even though my eyes have waited until dusk It's #musingtime. What has taken a #longwait to arrive? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

It's #musingtime. What has taken a #longwait to arrive? #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquote #yqbaba #musings

read more
I wrote a complete verse, 
on my musings... It's #musingtime. What has taken a #longwait to arrive? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yourquote 
#yqbaba 
#musings

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I gathered courage to call you. 
Earlier I could call you at any odd hour 
But now
Every hour seems odd while calling you... It's #musingtime. What has taken a #longwait to arrive? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

rizz kinzz

read more
You left for your obligations towards country
Yet a mother still awaits for daddy to see his little ones first step  
And a lilltle growing up cries seeing daddy on video call
In commitment of millions of families 
an incomplete family still hopes for it missing puzzles to b filled up soon It's #musingtime. What has taken a #longwait to arrive? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
 My soul has smiled.
 My heart has truly been loved
 My unstable mind has been understood.
My dying wings have flyed.
My trembling body has been held. It's #musingtime. What has taken a #longwait to arrive? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

राjN

read more
We met 
Had you notice the zing of little boy 
When u gave ur favourite "taddy"
to little champ.
Be in touch again we will go..
Now
Uttarakhand "देवभूमि"।।।।

It's #musingtime. What has taken a #longwait to arrive? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

It's #musingtime. What has taken a #longwait to arrive? #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqaestheticthoughts #Collab

read more
we had a soul to soul talk.
It has been a long wait since we understood each other completely.
 It's #musingtime. What has taken a #longwait to arrive? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqaestheticthoughts #collab

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I  last visited home of the aged.  
Wonder how they are facing the
lonliness, cut off from their
relatives, now that the gates 
have been closed for safeguarding
their lives and health.  It must feel
like rubbing salt in their open wounds
making life a living hell.

Ashish Mishra

read more
you left.
When will you return and,
decorate the house again? It's #musingtime. What has taken a #longwait to arrive? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification