Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best jokerlover Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best jokerlover Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the joker love quotes, harley quinn and joker love quotes, joker and harley love quotes, harley and joker love quotes, joker love quotes to harley quinn,

• 10 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Swathi

Mohanarangan

Chidanand Mayachari

Hello Resties! ❤ We are back with another #rzdearcharacters Joker is a DC comics character, stars Joaquin phoenix as the Joker.The Joker is a supervillain created by Bill Finger, Bob Kane, and Jerry Robinson who first appeared in the debut issue of the comic book Batman, published by DC Comics. Pen down your emotions, and write a letter to him! ✨ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #jokerlover #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #csmayachari #rzdearjoker

read more
You made me laugh
and I laughed but 
I don't know why the
inner mind was crying Hello Resties! ❤

We are back with another #rzdearcharacters

Joker is a DC comics character, stars Joaquin phoenix as the Joker.The Joker is a supervillain created by Bill Finger, Bob Kane, and Jerry Robinson who first appeared in the debut issue of the comic book Batman, published by DC Comics.

Pen down your emotions, and write a letter to him! ✨

alex akash

थोड़ा दुर रहा करो मुझसे,
अब खुद को सम्हाल नहीं पता हुं,
जानता हूं कि गलत है ये,
फिर भी खुद को बुरा बनता हुं। #jokerquotes #jokerlover #alex #justhatemyself #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #fucklove

alex akash

ईश्क़ हंसाता हैं रूलाता है,थोड़ा पागल बनाता है,
लेकिन जब हद से गुज़रता हैं,तो कुछ भी करवाता है। #jokerlover #jokerquoteofficial #ishqwalababa #ishqbaaz #mohhbatkidastan #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi

alex akash

Dua kro ki thora bura bn jau mae..
Kyu ki acçhayio mae ab dam ghutata h mera.... #jokerquotes #jokerlover #jokerquoteofficial #lifelessons #lifefucks #fuckeduplife #fucktheworld #yourquotebaba

Harvinder Kaur

Pic credit google #HarleyQuinn #Joker #JokerQuotes #jokerlover Harleyquinn is lover of joker..love it. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with preethi reddy #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

read more
And if you win me in this game,
For remaining life I will be yours tame.. Pic credit google
#harleyquinn #joker #jokerquotes #jokerlover 

Harleyquinn is lover of joker..love it. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with preethi reddy #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

Harvinder Kaur

#jokerlover #whysoserious #yqbaba #yqquote #yqenglish #wordsaddict Joker lover never trusts anyone if trusted than life is bursted so be happy don't be serious... #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with preethi reddy

read more
I was blind with my eyes,
You were demon in my
life like heaven.. #jokerlover #whysoserious #yqbaba #yqquote #yqenglish #wordsaddict 

Joker lover never trusts anyone if trusted than life is bursted so be happy don't be serious... #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with preethi reddy

Harvinder Kaur

#JokerQuotes #jokerlover #whysoserious Joker lover always loves to be in a high attitude they wanna leave a attitudnal life .. WHY SO SERIOUS ? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with preethi reddy #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

read more
My heart is for one..
I'm not venal #jokerquotes #jokerlover #whysoserious 

Joker lover always loves to be in a high attitude they wanna leave a attitudnal life ..

WHY SO SERIOUS ? #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with preethi reddy #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

ज्योति ਠਾਕੁਰ

Hello Resties! ❤ We are back with another #rzdearcharacters Joker is a DC comics character, stars Joaquin phoenix as the Joker.The Joker is a supervillain created by Bill Finger, Bob Kane, and Jerry Robinson who first appeared in the debut issue of the comic book Batman, published by DC Comics. Pen down your emotions, and write a letter to him! ✨ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #jokerlover #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzdearjoker

read more
I really like your character 
I like the way you are

If we want to live our life happily
It's a awesome trick to be joker
To be happy.....

We can't expect to anyone to anything instead of your self .. Hello Resties! ❤

We are back with another #rzdearcharacters

Joker is a DC comics character, stars Joaquin phoenix as the Joker.The Joker is a supervillain created by Bill Finger, Bob Kane, and Jerry Robinson who first appeared in the debut issue of the comic book Batman, published by DC Comics.

Pen down your emotions, and write a letter to him! ✨
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification