Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wordswithkirti Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wordswithkirti Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sad love images with words, nice words about life and love 20, words of encouragement for a man you love, words of love for him from the heart, sweet love and trust words for her,

• 4 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Nitin Kr Harit

#Collab & share what have you #waitedfor so far in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wordswithkirti #quoteoftheday #quoyeoftheday Collaborating with Kirti Maddheshiya

read more
Dear, don't wait for me,
I don't want the love....
I am devil, I am hard...
I am a man not the dove!! #Collab & share what have you #waitedfor so far in life. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wordswithkirti #quoteoftheday #quoyeoftheday 
Collaborating with Kirti Maddheshiya

Nir@j

वैसे ज़ख्मों से इंसान अक़्सर टूट जाते हैं।
कांच रूपी अपने हाथों फुट जाते हैं। 
 #wordswithkirti #myquote
 #quoyeoftheday
 #hindipoetry
 #hindi  #hindishayari  #YourQuoteAndMine
#nirajnandini

Shiv Anand

#wordswithkirti Collab with me guys 😊♥️ #CollabChallenge #collabwithme #yourquote #quoteoftheday #docollabwithme #quoyeoftheday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kirti Maddheshiya Collaborating with yadav Ra♏️ Collaborating with amita chaudharydas

read more
dil  to aap per qurbaan krne ki nirnaya liya hi
 tuzpe  hi Martha hi💌 #wordswithkirti Collab with me guys 😊♥️ #collabchallenge #collabwithme #yourquote #quoteoftheday #docollabwithme #quoyeoftheday   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with yadav Ra♏️
Collaborating with amita chaudharydas

Kirti Maddheshiya

Dear Overthinker , nahi pata n zindagi itni complicated kyu hoti hai? ..................... Listen it once guys if you have time, you will definitely like it. #thegirlwhowrites #Shayar #Shayari #overthinking #poetess #wordswithkirti #kirtiwrites #krishna_flute

read more

Kirti Maddheshiya

Kirti Maddheshiya

the.girlwhowrites #kirtiwrites #wordswithkirti #Love #lovethoughts #lovequotes #quoteoftheday #BEAUTIFulquotes #diary #Poetry

Kirti Maddheshiya

Kirti Maddheshiya

Kirti Maddheshiya

RIP Irrfan Khan #Morning #RIP😢 #ripirrfankhan #kirtiwrites #wordswithkirti #Quote #quoteoftheday #Broken #tragicloss #thegirlwhowrites

Kirti Maddheshiya

Never ignore your moon while counting stars. Never Ignore .
#kirtiwrites #wordswithkirti #thegirlwhowrites #ignorancehurts #quoteoftheday #love #beloyal #lovequotes #yourmoon #poetry
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification