Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fillintheblanks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fillintheblanks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letter generator fill in the blank, how to fill in your eyebrows with a pencil, fill if for me.... ek nice name : 😘 ek relation : 😊 ek dil ki baat : 😍 ek advice : 😜 ek buri aadat : ☹ ek achi aadat : 😜 sach sach btana becoz i am going to upload my status.... 😊😊😜😜, fill my love 320, fill in the blanks with suitable preposition,

• 11 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Darshan Blon

If I were not here,
Then someone else would have been,
The world would still have been the same-
With or without me in the scene.  #fillintheblanks #yqbaba #nothere #yqdidi #theworldgoeson #withoutme

Darshan Blon

Image source: Google Words and Actions are like Yin and Yang completing each other. #yqbaba #yqquotes #wordsandactions #fillintheblanks

read more
Words and Actions carry so much in them;
When one goes wrong
The other has to carry the blame.
They say- "Choose your words wisely", 
Be alert though!
Ur actions may not show :
What u mean to say precisely. Image source: Google
Words and Actions are like Yin and Yang completing each other.
#yqbaba #yqquotes #wordsandactions #fillintheblanks

AsmuAmol

Last Time When I saw you, Your smile had stolen my heart, still it's not at it's place!!! :) #Last_time_when_I #fillInTheBlanks #yqbaba

AsmuAmol

Before I start for my Travels, I set my Playlist!!
 #beforeTravels #fillInTheBlanks #yqbaba

Funny Singh🐼

Notice : sochke btana hai, meri profile visit kar sakte ho aur phir jab tak mind me idea na aaye tab tak comment box kholke cheting na karen😂😂😂 When you noticed😜 No caption today😜🤣 Warna hint mil jaayegi😜😂🤣🤣 #funnysingh #Humour #Quotes #fillintheblanks #masti #Comment

read more
Fill in the blanks.😜

...Aur is tarah Funny singh yani ki maine
Apne .....?..... complete kiye.🤔😍😜 Notice : sochke btana hai, meri profile visit kar sakte ho aur phir jab tak mind me idea na aaye tab tak comment box kholke cheting na karen😂😂😂

When you noticed😜

No caption today😜🤣
Warna hint mil jaayegi😜😂🤣🤣

#funnysingh  #humour #quotes #fillintheblanks #masti #comment

Rishabh Shukla

" Loving someone and being someone are two different abstracts of life choose wisely " #yqbaba #yqquotes #loveyourself #loveislike #fillintheblanks

Durga Kannan

When life gets tough
Then I get tougher
There really isn't a choice
Better to face it head on

#yqbaba#fillintheblanks

The Scarlet Ink

Don't try to fill in all the blanks. You need some space to breathe through. You'll choke if you try to be perfect. #repost from 2018 life #fillintheblanks #YoSimWriMo #simile. #lifehasbeen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Fill in the blanks' questions,
Where I leave some blanks empty
to breathe through. Don't try to fill in all the blanks.
You need some space to breathe through.
You'll choke if you try to be perfect.

#repost from 2018
#life #fillintheblanks
#YoSimWriMo #simile. #lifehasbeen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nojoto News

Complete the sentence from your experience - There was no concept of ______. Comment below to answer. #EQ #fillintheblanks #ThereWasNoConceptOf

read more
 Complete the sentence from your experience -
There was no concept of ______.
Comment below to answer.
#EQ #FillInTheBlanks #ThereWasNoConceptOf

Nojoto News

I am single because ____ . Fill in the blanks. Comment below to answer. #Relationship #fillintheblanks #EQ

read more
 I am single because ____ . Fill in the blanks.
Comment below to answer.
#Relationship #FillInTheBlanks #EQ
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification