Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deathandlife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deathandlife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about death with eyes open, harry potter and the deathly hallows, death on the nile, the death clock, how to deactivate instagram account,

• 11 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Hemalatha G

I'm not strong enough to get hurt by truth, so I comfort myself with lies. And, this way of comforting is just another form of getting hurt, slowly. ___ In my previous post, I've written that I prefer truths. Eh. I don't know what I'll choose when they come together. ___ #yqbaba #yourquote #Lies #liesandtruth #deathandlife #Illusion #Shams

read more
...and I've comforted myself with lies,
that I couldn't help gorging shams,
destructing truths, little by little,

and I see myself swimming in the
ocean of illusions, mere illusions
that I haven't fantasized ever.

••• I'm not strong enough to get hurt by truth, so I comfort myself with lies. 
And, this way of comforting is just another form of getting hurt, slowly.
___
In my previous post, I've written that I prefer truths. Eh. I don't know what I'll choose when they come together. 
___
#YQbaba #yourquote #lies #liesandtruth #deathandlife #illusion #shams

Bad Poet

*my experiments with destiny* Why would 'you' bother me, my love, when I don't even know the 'I'. I, once a little boy, grew up among the pinkish ambience of the ideas of love. I believed in the notions of 'the one', 'the soulmates', and 'the happy ever after'. I believed because it all made sense back then. The movies showed the power of love and the stories did the same. So there I went, in 'search' of love, rampant. And I found you. We made sense, we talked about destiny, a lot. Perhaps, I #Destiny #Loving #Oldman #deathandlife #youngandold #badpoet #storiesfromthesubconscious

read more
I didn't mean to ignore you but I just didn't know how to act in front of you. I was hurt, yes, but I wasn't angry with you. You kept looking at me with those hopeful eyes, maybe expecting to have a talk at least. But girl, at the age of sixteen, I had flown straight into the sixties.

(caption) *my experiments with destiny*

Why would 'you' bother me, my love, when I don't even know the 'I'.

I, once a little boy, grew up among the pinkish ambience of the ideas of love. I believed in the notions of 'the one', 'the soulmates', and 'the happy ever after'. I believed because it all made sense back then. The movies showed the power of love and the stories did the same. So there I went, in 'search' of love, rampant. And I found you.

We made sense, we talked about destiny, a lot. Perhaps, I

Ar. Smitha

Some losses can never ever be replaced. 😔 #smithasunkara #Death #Loss #deathquotes #yqbaba #deathandlife

read more
'Death', a painful truth, 
which no one can ignore, 
The demon...the sleuth, 
comes near and roars, 
Why it always snatches, 
whom we are so attached 
and happily the lord watches, 
seeing us so collapsed. Some losses can never ever be replaced. 😔

#smithasunkara #death #loss #deathquotes #yqbaba #deathandlife

Prem

Life is an ILLUSION
Death is a Truth
Life is a Starting
Death is the END.
#keepsmiling #yqdidi #yqbaba 
 #deathandlife #collab 
#yqhindi #natureswonders  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Archna

Siddharth Sirsat

#lifequotes #yqbaba #deathandlife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Jyoti Singh

read more
Look I'm Still Alive. Want To Break That Coffin & Be Left Alone Enjoying This Remaining "Life" ! #lifequotes 
#yqbaba 
#deathandlife  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Jyoti Singh

Ankit kumar

जिंदगी तेज़ रेस
मौत उसका ठिकाना ।
सदियों से लगता है उसके बिन
एक पल भी बिताना ।। #yqdidi #yqbaba 
 #deathandlife #collab 

Ankit Kumar

जिंदगी तेज़ रेस
मौत उसका ठिकाना ।
सदियों से लगता है उसके बिन
एक पल भी बिताना ।। #yqdidi #yqbaba 
 #deathandlife #collab 

theLostSurvivor

People die but, desires,needs, expectations,greed  and every materialistic & non-materialistic stays here , which become ashes with body or stuck inside coffin grounded down in earth. And all such feelings stays as memories in living humans making their behavior and personality immortal in both good and bad ways. #nojoto #deathandlife #memories #life #personality #peopledie #anger #kindness #humble #desire #writingpassion

Madni Saify

Uljhan me hu ki jaan kisko du.
Wo bhi aa baithe h or maut bhi. Now what should I do?
#confused #shayari #madni_saify #deathandlife #khayal #bazm_e_jana

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification