Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best everylittlething Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best everylittlething Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you with every beat of my heart quotes, me i fall in love with you every single day, i fall in love with you every single day, i still fall in love with you every day, ever fallen in love with someone,

• 35 Followers
  • 36 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Write a poem to highlight how #everylittlething manifested in your life. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
has significant meaning in life.... 
little smile during anger.... 
little tears during happiness... 
 Write a poem to highlight how #everylittlething manifested in your life. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweet Sour

#everylittlething #Collab #MeandYou #understanding love #betogetherforever #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
, Matters a lot.. 
- little care
- little love
- little understanding
- little talk
And little part of me and you  #everylittlething #collab #meandyou #understanding #love #betogetherforever #yourquoteandmine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 I think this is somehow long but few things can't be expressed by few words 😊😊😊 Write a poem to highlight how #everylittlething manifested in your life. #Collab. love life #MyThought #experience #myattitude #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Every little thing which happened with me i noticed.
If anyone have a little special thing i always appreciate even they gave their's attention to me or not. 
Every little thing which happened during conversation with someone or talk to someone, their behavior, attitude and also their attention to me, i noticed every little thing. 
Some time when i noticing little thing i realized that i gave wrong direction to myself, and sometimes i also learned more, like how to handle those people who only talk to me on basis of own requirement. 
I always try to correct my every little mistake because when i realize that I Don like my own activity then how the front person like. 
Some says its your bad habit, but i don't care because i like my this attitude...  B positive 👇👇👇
I think this is somehow long but few things can't be expressed by few words 😊😊😊
Write a poem to highlight how #everylittlething manifested in your life. #Collab. #love #life #mythought #experience #myattitude #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Write a poem to highlight how #everylittlething manifested in your life. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourwords #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #yourquotebaba

read more
you said,
is inscribed 
in my canvas of life.... Write a poem to highlight how #everylittlething manifested in your life. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine
#yourwords 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Write a poem to highlight how #everylittlething manifested in your life. #Collab. #rs_rupendra05 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Can change Everything Write a poem to highlight how #everylittlething manifested in your life. #Collab. #rs_rupendra05 #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Write a poem to highlight how #everylittlething manifested in your life. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Of your 
Is as precious as
Heart-beat for heart... Write a poem to highlight how #everylittlething manifested in your life. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

read more
means to you a lot when you have lost something special in your life  Write a poem to highlight how #everylittlething manifested in your life. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine

Kashish

Yeah!!!! And thinking capacity totally gets vanished at that tym! 🖤🖤🖤🖤 But I don't know why 🥺 #yqbabaquotes #yqdidiquotes #lovevsego#lifeofmine #everylittlething #microtale

read more
My lips Automatically gets clinged to each other...
Whenever you says: Aaj tum kuch bolo na!!! Yeah!!!!
And thinking capacity totally gets vanished at that tym!
🖤🖤🖤🖤
But I don't know why 🥺
#yqbabaquotes #yqdidiquotes #lovevsego#lifeofmine
#everylittlething #microtale

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I took seriously.  So much so, I
believed them when they remarked 
I was a hopeless romantic, though 
romance had never appeared on
my dark screen.
 Write a poem to highlight how #everylittlething manifested in your life. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine

Deeksha Joshi

Write a #poem to highlight how #everylittlething manifested in your life. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #Challenge #yqquotes poetry Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Annoys me...when...... you don't talk to mE.. Write a #poem to highlight how #everylittlething manifested in your life. #collab. #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #challenge #yqquotes #poetry
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification