Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best skyisthelimit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best skyisthelimit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you more than all the stars in the sky poem, love quotes about stars in the sky, love in the sky quotes, quotes about sky and love, love and sky quotes,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Puja Shaw

Sweety PIe💚

411 #newyearnewvibes #skyisthelimit ds a kinder version of myself, one who thinks for oneself but of others. #cinemagraph #walkingtowards #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The Sky to catch the rainbows 
of my Dreams to conquer 
every Mountain...!!! #411 #newyearnewvibes #skyisthelimit ds a kinder version of myself, one who thinks for oneself but of others. #cinemagraph #walkingtowards #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweety PIe💚

મૂકી ને તમારા ખોળા માં માથું,

એક દિવસ આકાશ ના તારા ગણવા છે... #327 #hiral #skyisthelimit #youandme #nightwish #starsandyou T

Sakshi Vashist

I won't take the sky as an answer
The stars tell me, the universe is just a flight away

#sky #skyisthelimit

The Cold Summers

If atall we were some random star dust,
why would we care about promises & trust ?
If atall emotions lead to nothing but lust,
why would we conflict over hope & distrust ?

Though evolution mocks that,
we are groups of just cells..
life keeps on reminding that,
its just a form, in which 'we' exist ! Do you believe that we're much more than cells ?

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqthoughts #thereismoretolife #exploreyourself #experiencelife #skyisthelimit #yqwriters

Sourajita D

Everyone told me, "Sky is the limit!". So today I packed my bags with camera, recorder and my notepad and got ready to interview the sky. I asked, "How did you get the chance to define success?" "Because I hold onto glossy stars and scarred moon and the warm sun, dry and rainy clouds unlike you without a complaint! Maybe that's why I get to define the benchmark of success!" The sky smiled at my camera and my recorder stopped. *************************************** #Interview #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #skyisthelimit #clicksncanvas #MyCnC #sourajita #CnC73

read more
Sky In An Interview!
"Is sky the limit?"

[Rest In Caption] Everyone told me, "Sky is the limit!". So today I packed my bags with camera, recorder and my notepad and got ready to interview the sky. 

I asked,  "How did you get the chance to define success?"

"Because I hold onto glossy stars and scarred moon and the warm sun, dry and rainy clouds unlike you without a complaint! Maybe that's why I get to define the benchmark of success!"

The sky smiled at my camera and my recorder stopped. 

Pen of a Soul

Sitting idle is not my cup of tea.. #neversettle #never #skyisthelimit #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdada #penofasoul

read more
Find me growing everywhere, 
Either trailing to the top 
                 or 
Swimming at the top with the 
same excellence.. Sitting idle is not my cup of tea.. #neversettle #never #skyisthelimit #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdada #penofasoul

Vikash Bakshi

Sitting idle is not my cup of tea.. #neversettle #never #skyisthelimit #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdada #penofasoul

read more
Find me growing everywhere, 
Either trailing to the top 
                 or 
Swimming at the top with the 
same excellence.. Sitting idle is not my cup of tea.. #neversettle #never #skyisthelimit #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdada #penofasoul

The Cold Summers

If atall we were some random star dust,
why would we care about promises & trust ?
If atall emotions lead to nothing but lust,
why would we conflict over hope & distrust ?

Though evolution mocks that,
we are groups of just cells..
life keeps on reminding that,
its just a form, in which 'we' exist ! Do you believe that we're much more than cells ?

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqthoughts #thereismoretolife #exploreyourself #experiencelife #skyisthelimit #yqwriters

Rabiya Nizam

Be your own Support
Others' Shoulders Can't take the weight of your Dreams...!! #inspirationalquotes #inspiration #lifequotes #dreamhigh #bestrong #yqtales #yqquotes #skyisthelimit
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification