Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wishesfromashootingstar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wishesfromashootingstar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about birthday wishes for love, love happy birthday wishes, happy birthday wishes for a friend, good morning wishes for love, happy birthday wishes for best friend,

• 5 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

You believed in shooting stars. 
If possible 
I would have made all the stars fall
and make all your wishes come true. 
If stars would have been stubborn 
To listen,
I would have die
And become a star
To fall and make your wish come true... #wishesfromashootingstar #yqbaba

asparklinsoul

tutta taara❤️ #asparklinsoul 😻 Good morning!! #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes love shayari #Star #wishesfromashootingstar

read more
kar liya bardash tere intezaar ka unhi
aasman ke chaadar ke niche ab bas tu
chale aa aise koi tutta taara ho jaise... tutta taara❤️

#asparklinsoul 😻

Good morning!!

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #love #shayari #star #wishesfromashootingstar

Jyotshna Rani Sahoo

Wishes from a shooting star
I wish my parents will live longer than me.
My brothers will earn more happiness than me.
My friends will  become more successful than me.
The only thing I want to get is the power of tolerance. #wishesfromashootingstar #yqbaba

teacher baba ki teachings

Wishes from a shooting star.

Give everyone who deserve success,
Who work hard and never complain about hardships. #wishesfromashootingstar #wishesfromshootingstar #yqbaba #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotes

First Last

I have never felt thirsty for being happy, as it's my true nature, but I actually try to find out the Treasure House, where all knowledge is reserved for me from the very beginning. When the soul is ready its mate appears! 💞🧚 Even now, it's about picking up your true self. The decision is yours! ✨🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠✨ #Star #wishesfromashootingstar #tealover #regret #temporary #believeinyourself #Happiness #ownthought 🧘🧚🎶💓

read more
Regret Unless you have changed your true nature with a mixture of many beliefs, So far it is under a matter of choosing to identify your true self. I have never felt thirsty for being happy, as it's my true nature, but I actually try to find out the Treasure House, where all knowledge is reserved for me from the very beginning.

When the soul is ready its mate appears! 💞🧚

Even now, it's about picking up your true self. The decision is yours! 
✨🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠✨
#star #wishesfromashootingstar #tealover #regret #temporary #believeinyourself #happiness #ownthought 🧘🧚🎶💓

First Last

The universe is completely transparent to realize 🧘💞 everything, but it only works better having with less ego! What's the worth of living, If it doesn't help us to improve how to live well, being the old active friends make us feel happy and a course to steer, even when we're in striving.  Living well is the real challenge, accept the challenge! Having old friends is one of the best life's favors, let's often travels with them & one can get used to their childhood activities as they want to #Love #Universe #Imagination #selfrealization #hatred #Transparency #Heater #egoless #wishesfromashootingstar #wonderwindow #whenitcomestotravel

read more
I look forward to the perfect unfolding nature, if you have the perfect vision you'll find everything you need for your mission. I love a lot of things to know more about them, but never expect their love in return. I always less concerned with the trivial matter, I know very well that if I can adjust my ego slight, everything will become bright. The universe is completely transparent to realize 🧘💞 everything, but it only works better having with less ego!

What's the worth of living, If it doesn't help us to improve how to live well, being the old active friends make us feel happy and a course to steer, even when we're in striving. 

Living well is the real challenge, accept the challenge! 

Having old friends is one of the best life's favors, let's often travels with them & one can get used to their childhood activities as they want to

First Last

You're the pleasant breathing window for someone's 💓. 🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚 #wonderwindow #Pleasure #PleaseComeBack #Star #Life #wishesfromashootingstar #lover #LoveStory #Soothing 💓👫 💞🎶✨🌠

read more
-:Life is like a:-
The purpose of your soothing 
desultory hair is to make a 
pleasurable respiratory for someone special. You're the pleasant breathing window for someone's 💓.
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#wonderwindow #pleasure #pleasecomeback #star #life #wishesfromashootingstar #lover #lovestory #soothing 💓👫 💞🎶✨🌠

First Last

Hot Air Balloon Ride is the Best Unique Guide to see the larger World in your Vision. Enhance your Experience! 🎈➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🎈 #Star #wishesfromashootingstar #teapoem #Life 💓 #hotairballoon #Ride #enjoyyourlife #Destination 🧚💓🕉️✨🌠 🌅🧘

read more
Life is like a Drink your tea in a hot air balloon under 
the same sky!

The greater the clarity of the days in 
your vision, the quieter and happier 
the journey will become.

It's not a good intention to always think about the destination, rather enjoy the ride & follow all your obligations! Hot Air Balloon Ride is the Best Unique Guide to see the larger World in your Vision. Enhance your Experience! 
🎈➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🎈 
#star #wishesfromashootingstar #teapoem #life 💓  #hotairballoon #ride #enjoyyourlife #destination 🧚💓🕉️✨🌠 🌅🧘

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification