Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best breakups Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best breakups Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wise words about love and breakups, quotes about love and breakups, quotes to help with breakups, love breakups shayari, breakups quotes but still love,

• 109 Followers
  • 197 Stories

Malini Lakshman

#Parchhai #breakups Don't be scared to express

read more

Kmtpanna

Shayari by kmtpanna Sad shayari Sad shayari status Sad shayari reels Breakup shayari Breakup reels Breakup shayari status Breakup status #BreakUp #breakupshayari #breakupquotes #breakupmotivation #breakupsong #breakupssuck

read more

Kmtpanna

Shayari by kmtpanna Sad shayari Sad shayari status Sad shayari reels Breakup shayari Breakup reels Breakup shayari status Breakup status #BreakUp #breakupshayari #breakupquotes #breakupmotivation #breakupsong #breakupssuck

read more

Kmtpanna

Shayari by kmtpanna Sad shayari Sad shayari status Sad shayari reels Ishq sad 😢 status Ishq sad reels ✴️ Ishq Sad video Ishq sad video #BreakUp #breakupshayari #breakupquotes #breakupmotivation

read more

Kmtpanna

Shayari by kmtpanna Breakup Shayari Breakup reels ✴️ Breakup shayari status Breakup status Sad shayari Sad shayari status Sad shayari reels #BreakUp #breakupshayari #breakupquotes #breakupmotivation #breakupsong #breakupssuck

read more

Sumit Shah

Sakshi Sharma

Gopal Tiwari

Blue Butterfly

She: "You don't love me anymore, right" ?
He: "Take it that way".

She: "So, are we breaking up here" ? 
He: " I can never beg to be loved".

She: "I loved you more than my life".
He (nonchalant): Sighs !

She (Quivering): " I won't be able to live without you, will you be " ?
He: Sighs again !

(No, Never....an ensuing silence countered)

PS: Reading an old conversation yet again and failing to figure out, what went wrong.  PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqdidi #peppeboy #mythoughts 
#love #breakups #yqtales #yqquotes

The Incomplete Metaphor

#coolmind#nitsy#breakups #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rishitosh chakraborty Thanks for letting me collaborate with you bro! After a long time.

read more
The day you will leave me, I'll have to again wait for someone, for some true love! #coolmind#nitsy#breakups #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rishitosh chakraborty

Thanks for letting me collaborate with you bro! After a long time.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification