Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best afteryouleft Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best afteryouleft Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love after marriage with other person, stetus for your chailhood love call you after long time 0, what to say to a man after making love, love letter to boyfriend after a fight, falling in love after a month of dating,

• 26 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryouleft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Memories grew wild
And recollections
Mellow and mild
The weft and whisper
The loose end of the stories
The empty cups
Vacant eyes
Whelming vision
The transition
Whirling wind
Ah! The spring
After you left
It's burning summer
Night gasping in
 After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryouleft #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Sancheeta Singha

53 After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryouleft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I find myself and 
                         recreate own path 53
After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryouleft #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryouleft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #istillloveyou #yqquotes #YourQuotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
I was hurt,
heartbroken,
but stubborn enough
to realize 
leaving was the best method
to make me know,
how you never wanted to hurt me.. After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryouleft #YourQuoteAndMine
#istillloveyou  
#yqquotes 
#yourquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryouleft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You took a part of me, 
May be that's why
I still dream about you
I still think about you
My eyes still misses you and flow
And my smiles are still missing. 
My happiness went 
In search of you. 
If you find
Tell to stay with you
And make you happy always... After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryouleft #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #afteryouleft • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹 Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I found myself OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #afteryouleft
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I brought out all your
letters from the closet
and felt close to you
once again

Sourajita D

After you left, 
I don't miss being a
part of you, I miss 
being myself!  Join this collab with "After you left,... "

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #whenyouleave #afteryouleft #sour_collab #comesoon #microtale

Sourajita D

I let go of love as
easy as you let go
of my hand when
time took the test
of mishandling us!  #Collab #afteryouleft #YourQuoteAndMine #sourajita #yqbaba #microtale #lovewithouthim#quotereview 

Preeta Sarkhel

read more
I became homeless,
because you were my home. After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryouleft #YourQuoteAndMine

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
I stepped
the path
that's right. After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryouleft #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification