Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best teaorcoffee Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best teaorcoffee Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tea cup image with love, 2 love tea and coffee house, tea love status in hindi, tea poetry love, good evening with tea and snacks,

• 30 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Shiv_ Dutt

कॉफी में वो अपनापन नही है...!! Answer which one of the two #teaorcoffee do you like more through this #Collab. And why. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqhindi #yqdiary

read more
हम तो भइया चाय वाले हैं
कुछ अपनी सी लगती हैं...!!! कॉफी में वो अपनापन नही है...!!

Answer which one of the two #teaorcoffee do you like more through this #Collab. And why. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales  #yqhindi #yqdiary

Vibha Saroj

Answer which one of the two #teaorcoffee do you like more through this #Collab. And why. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Tea for me is like a baggy t-shirt, cozy blanket and comfort food.
Coffee for me is like a tight jeans, miss fitted shoes and some experimental food.

Answer which one of the two #teaorcoffee do you like more through this #Collab. And why. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

Answer which one of the two #teaorcoffee do you like more through this #Collab. And why. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Strong Ginger tea with extra patti..

Get comforted .. Answer which one of the two #teaorcoffee do you like more through this #Collab. And why. #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
None of these, 
Because it contains caffeine and 
I cannot take that according to my rituals.  Answer which one of the two #teaorcoffee do you like more through this #Collab. And why. #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka Rathod

read more
Coffee.. I  love it
and 
thumbs up Bcoz 
I can't live without it.. 
thumbs is my jaan forever 
till my last brrathe Answer which one of the two #teaorcoffee do you like more through this #Collab. And why. #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Not both😀I love lemon water 😉 Answer which one of the two #teaorcoffee do you like more through this #Collab. And why. #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Answer which one of the two #teaorcoffee do you like more through this #Collab. And why. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Sofia Khanam

read more
Jo pila de koi, wo acchi hai
Or jo na mile peene, to Mirchi hai. 
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with Sofia Khanam

Sakshi Vashist

You were just like
Your Espresso
Dark bitter dense
Hitting hard 
When indulged in

I, like my Latte,
Was mere milk foam
On the top
Melting away easily, 
Trying hard to hide
My bitter Espresso core

Coffee talk, anyone?
#coffee #coffeelove #coffeethoughts #milk #espresso #coffeelover #bitter #teaorcoffee

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Lets have challenge 

Magic = Tea or coffee
{Comment and collab}  #tea #tealover #teaorcoffee 
#favorite #challenge #bittu_the_parrot #numberone

Sameer Gupta

read more
"Whatever you like."
All he was eager about was a conversation with his crush. Answer which one of the two #teaorcoffee do you like more through this #Collab. And why. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification