Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best birthdaysimile Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best birthdaysimile Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about birthday my love shayari, a.r asher poem abt birthdays and love, you share your birthday with, birthday wishes for brother with cake, birthday status love,

• 32 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Jyotsna Joshi

HappyBirthday🎂 happy😊 #BirthdaySpecial #birthdaysimile #baby_girl #babylove #Love

read more

Uvarani jaganathan

Collab and write me a #birthdaysimile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The mirror of my soul...  Collab and write me a #birthdaysimile #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Thank you for this opportunity 😍😍😍😍 must say this is not only the best application but it is my second home where you connected with best of best souls around this world✨✨✨ wish you great success ahead.... And appreciate your efforts YourQuote Baba and team ❤️ Collab and write me a #birthdaysimile #BestWishes #yqbaba #Happiness #Inspiration #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Flourishing beams of happiness bombarding smiles and learning.
Your challenges are perfect way to
Evolve into the best versions. Thank you for this opportunity 😍😍😍😍 must say this is not only the best application but it is my second home where you connected with best of best souls around this world✨✨✨ wish you great success ahead.... And appreciate your efforts YourQuote Baba and team ❤️

Collab and write me a #birthdaysimile #bestwishes #yqbaba #happiness #inspiration #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Collab and write me a #birthdaysimile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Favourite picnic spot I like to visit 
Frequently..  Collab and write me a #birthdaysimile #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sancheeta Singha

81 Collab and write me a #birthdaysimile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Angel
Who give me new life 81
Collab and write me a #birthdaysimile #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

Collab and write me a #birthdaysimile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A friend
Where I can pour my heart out
Can speak out whatever I feel or think
Without fear of judgement Collab and write me a #birthdaysimile #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahaveer Dabi

“Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.”  #thirdquote # #birthday #birthdaywishes #birthdayspecial #birthdaysimile #birthdayquote

Ayesha Ansari

Every quote I write, it adds something new to my life. Thanks YQ team for helping us bring the good within us. Collab. and write me a #birthdaysimile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
an elevator which always directs upward  Every quote I write, it adds something new to my life. Thanks YQ team for helping us bring the good within us.
Collab.  and write me a #birthdaysimile #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
a guide who always inspire to write, 
Motivates to find words
Even it might not be good. 

Thank you for being there... Collab and write me a #birthdaysimile #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Ernest Salami

Collab and write me a #birthdaysimile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayqbaba #yqdidi #newwritersclub #yqnewwritersclub

read more
the question; "why queue...?"
"Why queue... up ugly thoughts and emotions within you, when they can become beautiful on Your Quote?" Collab and write me a #birthdaysimile #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#yqbaba #yqdidi #newwritersclub  #yqnewwritersclub
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification