Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best growupwith Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best growupwith Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i wanna grow old with you quotes, wanna grow old with you quotes, grow old with you quotes, let our love grow quotes, i wanna grow old with you,

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Springblossoms

Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #Childhood memorable. #Nature #PARENTS #unconditionallove life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yearn to touch 
The sunshine 
Which gives and 
Continues countless lives.
I grew up with,
My eyes studded 
At the sky, 
Gazing the stars
Illuminating shine 
To the darkness.
I grew up with,
My parents unconditional
Love... Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #childhood memorable. #nature #parents #unconditionallove #life #YourQuoteAndMine 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ewa Regmi

Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #Childhood memorable. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
in shade of your love and care... Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #childhood memorable. #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #Childhood memorable. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Tolerance in mind, 
Patience in heart and
Courage in words....  Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #childhood memorable. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Shaikat chakraborty

Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #Childhood memorable. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
With ink of words and
Thoughts with Love Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #childhood memorable. #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more

An illusion 
That love is wonderful. 
Love doesn't give pain
But when I collide with love
It was totally opposite. 
Pain is bonus 
With love... Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #childhood memorable. #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

I grew up withintelligence and
Full of knowledge of education
but the Grades and marks that
Ruined everything I had #growupwith#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#education#marks

Cerebral Derange

I grew up withintelligence and
Full of knowledge of education
but the Grades and marks that
Ruined everything I had #growupwith#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#education#marks

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
in a household filled with love and affection.  Amongst five females 
that is mum and four sisters, dad
was our hero always.  No other hero
could ever match upto his toenails.

Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #childhood memorable. #YourQuoteAndMine

Roohi Bhargava

read more
stories narrated by my grandpa,
and it has definitely left a deep impact on my life.  Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #childhood memorable. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sherlock Doyle

They're thinking of another. Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #Childhood memorable. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #PARENTS #childsexualabuse #Foster #Pimp

read more
                         pain.

They didn't feed me for days, they
      beat me.
                     They even sold my body.

It's unsettling to know, what kinds of people adopt children.

They're thinking of another.

Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #childhood memorable. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification