Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best crushin9words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best crushin9words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about make your crush fall in love with you subliminal, make your crush fall in love with you, love shayari in hindi for crush, what is the meaning of crush in love in hindi, love poem to your crush,

• 37 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words Here's my try: The receiver of blank calls, giver of cold stares. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Infactuation with expectation to love and to be loved...  Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words

Here's my try: The receiver of blank calls, giver of cold stares.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sai Sameera Voleti

Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words #oneliner Here's my try: The receiver of blank calls, giver of cold stares. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Fantasy!! True in our thoughts but not in reality  Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words #oneliner

Here's my try: The receiver of blank calls, giver of cold stares.  #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words Here's my try: The receiver of blank calls, giver of cold stares. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Who could crush you and throw in their dustbin....  Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words Here's my try: The receiver of blank calls, giver of cold stares. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #crushquotes love #friends #relationshipgoals

read more
Shadow of yours makes me to live in darkness!!!!!!!! Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #crushquotes  #love #friends  #relationshipgoals

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words Here's my try: The receiver of blank calls, giver of cold stares. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #crush #lovequotes #Friendship #forver

read more
Your crush crushes your eyes🙈 without crushing your heart❤!!!!!! Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #crush  #lovequotes  #friendship  #forver

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words Here's my try: The receiver of blank calls, giver of cold stares. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love life #crush

read more
बोलो हरे  crushना  हरे  crushना...
Crushना  crushना  हरे  हरे...

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕
Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #life #crush

Manjula Murali

Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words Here's my try: The receiver of blank calls, giver of cold stares. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A Person who gives butterflies
makes heart beat faster  Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words

Bizz_are_ Soul

Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words Here's my try: The receiver of blank calls, giver of cold stares. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
whose addictive smile,
that soothing gaze
heals me,everyday Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words

#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Like the moon revolving around the earth, just admiring... Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words

praveen kalabhavi

read more
EVERY THING STARTS WITH LITTLE CRUSH AND END WITH A LOTS OF TEARS Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification